• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

what does # next to DEC barcode mean (under battery)? 11.0X

I had a brand new unit which said 11.05

i have another one i just got through e-bay which says 11.08

i just got a remanufactured phone to replace the 11.05 one, and it says 11.04

What does this number mean?
 
That's what I thought, too. But he has one that is marked 11.08. We're only six days into August, and I wouldn't think that's enough time to get from factory, to eBay, to customer.

My next thought was the week of production, instead of the month of production. But mine has a 10.08 on the back (purchased new in Feb, 2011), and I don't think these things existed in the eighth week of 2010 (February-March).

So, I'm stumped on the last part, although I think we can all agree that the first part is the year of production.
 
Back
Top Bottom