• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What Goeth on in Your neck of the woods?

in my neck of the hood...bad luck comes in 3s...

1) back passenger window breaks when the car got towed out of an apartment complex (long story)

2) yesterday.. coming home on the bus.. my S3 drops from a small ledge (2.5 feet) to the plastic floor.. shatters!

3) this afternoon...my 2 month old N7.. in a case.. in my laptop bag... cracks!!!

extra.. my yahoo email gets hacked.. email virus is sent out too everyone and the password is reset.

i think i am out of bad luck for 2013... just got 2 powerball quick picks.. est 250 million!!

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

1) back passenger window breaks when the car got towed out of an apartment complex (long story)

2) yesterday.. coming home on the bus.. my S3 drops from a small ledge (2.5 feet) to the plastic floor.. shatters!

3) this afternoon...my 2 month old N7.. in a case.. in my laptop bag... cracks!!!

extra.. my yahoo email gets hacked.. email virus is sent out too everyone and the password is reset.

i think i am out of bad luck for 2013... just got 2 powerball quick picks.. est 250 million!!

ouch!!!!!! well hopefully things do not get worse. is it not tru that good things can happen in 3's as well?

Upvote 0

Wow Dan I didnt know if y0u were kidding at first. Sorry about your3's.The good peeple at Cell Phone SIMetery can fix you up with services and a free plot for your S3. Stop by when you have timeso to get some info.

Upvote 0
One Swank Avatar...one of the coolest.

1363747565_picsay-1363747565.jpg

Upvote 0
I'm trying, mostly in vain, to figure out what to do with myself now that the focal point of my day, and night, is gone. Taking care of my mother kept me busy...now I'm lost. :(

MB, what do you mean focal point gone...Is moms ok (I am hoping its a positive response)? Why not get with a close friend or relative, get out of the house and do dinner at one of those restaurants you've always say you like to go, but things always came up...do one thing different today...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones