• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What Goeth on in Your neck of the woods?

Could not have said it more eloquently! This summer makes a third roller-coaster derail in my Ride Along The Way. I got through the first bump with the help of a song that was BRAND NEW and Released RIGHT ON TIME that became my life's theme since that first scare in 2004

Argedion, I "HEAR" you! I found myself falling onto that song again a little less than 2yrs ago and again just this July with a whole new setback (heart)

and I thought I wasn't old enough for the latter. I've resolved to this fact. ...despite it all, I Wont Give Up If You Don't Give Up!

I hear what the both of you are saying, 2 years ago i went through a situation like that after i had my 2nd Heart attack .... you just have to be strong and enjoy the things you do have .

Reactions: Rico ANDROID
Upvote 0
I hear what the both of you are saying, 2 years ago i went through a situation like that after i had my 2nd Heart attack .... you just have to be strong and enjoy the things you do have .

Man, Bearszy , I didnt know you too, have heart problems! Now you know where i went missing over the summer! Glad to get a positive vibe that you are doing much better! Nan i had three of those episodes! totally unexpected but revealed somethingbi had since childhood.

yup Calling All Angels is my life in song! I still ise it as my ringtone and the song itself gets me thru 'down' moments!

Upvote 0
Man, Bearszy , I didnt know you too, have heart problems! Now you know where i went missing over the summer! Glad to get a positive vibe that you are doing much better! Nan i had three of those episodes! totally unexpected but revealed somethingbi had since childhood.

yup Calling All Angels is my life in song! I still ise it as my ringtone and the song itself gets me thru 'down' moments!

At the time i'm still waiting around for my Heart Surgery, they couldn't do it at the time because i was anemic so they have to build the blood up ... i also have an enlarged heart which makes no sense because they say it's only pumping out 20% of blood to my body... so i have to try and build that up to before i can get the surgery...... so we'll see how it goes :rolleyes:

Reactions: Rico ANDROID
Upvote 0
At the time i'm still waiting around for my Heart Surgery, they couldn't do it at the time because i was anemic so they have to build the blood up ... i also have an enlarged heart which makes no sense because they say it's only pumping out 20% of blood to my body... so i have to try and build that up to before i can get the surgery...... so we'll see how it goes :rolleyes:

How are you coming along with the progress? And I know the surg will go great since they will do it at the right time when blood level is at its best. Youre not alone buddy - believe that! I mistated above-ive had two surgs so far. Still waiting on a 3rd me-seff, but it depends on results of monitoring enzyme tests. I think mine came from another health thing occured yrs earlier and it impacted ♡tissue. Recently valve. Man we sound like a carburator dont we? we both scheduled fer a tune-up

Upvote 0
How are you coming along with the progress? And I know the surg will go great since they will do it at the right time when blood level is at its best. Youre not alone buddy - believe that! I mistated above-ive had two surgs so far. Still waiting on a 3rd me-seff, but it depends on results of monitoring enzyme tests. I think mine came from another health thing occured yrs earlier and it impacted ♡tissue. Recently valve. Man we sound like a carburator dont we? we both scheduled fer a tune-up

They have to do a re-unblocking of my main Artery and repair a hole in another one ....... this Tune up better go well because you and i have plenty of Dinners to Host :eating:

Reactions: dan330
Upvote 0
They have to do a re-unblocking of my main Artery and repair a hole in another one ....... this Tune up better go well because you and i have plenty of Dinners to Host :eating:

A re unblocking. Man, is that due to the time inbetween your last unblock-episode and the waiting period to build up the blood? Yep, i dont have 'blocked' per say but valves issues and thus causing potential block.

Re DEN-DIN Hosting
ha! You got THAT right!!!! Imagine the REEK we would havoc on a hospital staff and nurses if we were in at same time in same room in A and B ! Better yet, imagine all the staff ...oops, i meant uh... "food" we could be stocking the Den's freezers and caves with! Of course that would mean another hospital closing due to missing-to-no-staff, but hey, we gotta eats!

hospital+1.jpg

Upvote 0
A re unblocking. Man, is that due to the time inbetween your last unblock-episode and the waiting period to build up the blood? Yep, i dont have 'blocked' per say but valves issues and thus causing potential block.

Re DEN-DIN Hosting
ha! You got THAT right!!!! Imagine the REEK we would havoc on a hospital staff and nurses if we were in at same time in same room in A and B ! Better yet, imagine all the staff ...oops, i meant uh... "food" we could be stocking the Den's freezers and caves with! Of course that would mean another hospital closing due to missing-to-no-staff, but hey, we gotta eats!

hospital+1.jpg

yep we still have to survive, besides how many more hospitals are there...... one down and the world won't end .... atleast until we say :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
I've been on a tear recently, knocking out one new design after another for my online shops. And I'm proud of it, and pleased with myself! That's because I hadn't worked on them for a long time, since before my mom died last year, if I remember correctly. I'm gearing up for the holiday rush that I hope materializes, big time, this year! :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones