• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What Shows Are You Watching This Season

Currently iZombie but with sights set on Stranger Things straight after :D

Patiently waiting for all my favourite series to start again in sept/oct

It's great isn't it? Ed Harris is superb. I've always been a great fan of him.

Yeah, both he and Anthony Hopkins are very good.

I totally ruined Ep 7 by reading spoilers and a review of the episode and I'm totally raging at myself as there are 2 game changing twists in it apparently. :mad:

Blacklist
Designated survivor
Freakish
Aftermath
Z nation, gotta love Murphy

On my list to get to
Westworld
Current season of the walking dead

If you like Grimm, you might like Stan Against Evil. It's a monster of the week show but it's a lot more campy, less serious.

Episodes aired so far:
  • Dig Me Up, Dig Me Down
  • Know, Know, Know Your Goat
  • Let Your Love Groan
  • Life Orr Death

Yeah, both he and Anthony Hopkins are very good.

I totally ruined Ep 7 by reading spoilers and a review of the episode and I'm totally raging at myself as there are 2 game changing twists in it apparently. :mad:

Indeed. Didn't see that one coming. :eek:

Aftermath on Syfy network.

Anne Heche plays a badass mom/former soldier, and it's just so cheesy & unbelievable. I like her, but it makes me laugh every time she pulls her gun like she's a tough guy (seems like she does that every couple minutes).

I also think it's funny how they just happen to run into people she knows when they stop in random places. Seems believable :rolleyes:

Hearing alot of buzz about this one. Is it that good? There's plenty of time to catch up on this.

It's certainly worth a watch, IMO. Just about every character has their own (hidden) agenda, and keeps you guessing. Anthony Hopkins is superb, as always, and Ed Harris who is one of my favourite actors, also gives a fab performance.

Back
Top Bottom