• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What Shows Are You Watching This Season

Well, in a way the idea of it makes a little (very little, just a smidgen) sense, if you let it all hang out there's nothing to hide, so you can just be yourself. In theory.

But the problem is, it's not real in any way, shape or form, it's reality TV.. so... all sense goes out the window! o_O :rolleyes:

I've been watching The Expanse. So far, I'm impressed. There hasn't been a large scale sci-fi show in space like this since BSG.

I caught up on Game of Thrones a few days ago...

I just caught up with the books. But now the TV series will diverge as Martin has not finished the 6th book (and nowhere near finishing it). So the HBO writers will have to get creative. There's a lot of material still in it, as the books left many things unresolved.

I just caught up with the books. But now the TV series will diverge as Martin has not finished the 6th book (and nowhere near finishing it). So the HBO writers will have to get creative. There's a lot of material still in it, as the books left many things unresolved.
I heard about that. It'll make things interesting, to say the least.

I am hooked on Jessica Jones (Netflix).
Interesting that Netflix was all but dead just a few years ago with the decline of DVD's and now they are doing really well.

I'm enjoying Grandfathered, & it's cute that they've had a couple cameos of actors from Full House. I like it when shows do that [emoji4]

I've been watching a dumb show on TV Land called Younger. It's about a 40 yr old woman who gets mistaken for a 26-yr old, so she ends ups pretending she's 26 & keeping secrets from a bunch of people, dating a much younger guy, etc.

Is anyone else watching this show?

Back
Top Bottom