• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What Shows Are You Watching This Season

Currently Watching
Arrow,
Flash,

Hooked on Forever at the moment, brilliant series :)

And about to take another go at Agents of Shield,
Also considering starting Gotham, anyone think its any good?
I've been watching Gotham. I don't think it's as good as Arrow or Flash, or even the newer Shield, but it's worth a watch. The main problem is that the tone isn't consistent. Visually it's kinda gritty. Gordon, Alfred, and Bruce feel serious and grounded. Donal Logue's character a bit less so, but he's meant to be comedic and does a good job. The rest of the characters feel too hammy. Whenever a future super villain makes an appearance, it feels like the show is a bit too *wink, wink* about it.

Did I hear right that 2 and a half men is ending?

I also heard that Charlie Sheen will be back (maybe in the last episode?) but I don't know if that's even true. I used to watch all the time but stopped after about 1 season with Ashton Kutcher, but I'm watching again since this is the last season.

If Charlie Sheen is back at the end, I'm thinking, last episode of the season will be Charlie waking up from a bad hangover & it's all been a dream... :D

I know I'm late to the party on this, but I just started watching "The Walking Dead". I was hooked on the first episode.

And as a self-proclaimed fan of the undead, I should be ashamed of myself for not beginning to watch it sooner. I've been aware of the series for quite a while though.

"The Returned" on A&E, & the French version on Netflix. I also just started a thread about these if anyone else watches them & wants to discuss this crazy show.

I just started watching Backstrom, The Last Man On Earth, and iZombie, which are all off to a solid start.I'm still watching Arrow and Flash, and the new Community.

South Park, series 18.
:D:D

southpark.jpg

Thunderbirds Are Go. A CGI animated reboot of the 1960s Gerry Anderson, Supermarionated show about the missions of International Rescue.

Yes, I can watch the latest ITV shows, even in China. :D

Actually I think it is rather cack having watched a couple more episodes this morning. Doesn't seem to have any of the strong and distinctive characters and scenes that really made the original Thunderbirds series IMO, no suspense or humour either, seems to be just about things flying around. In fact I think the 2004 movie was better. It's really just for children, the original did have elements that could be appreciated by adults as well. That's why I find myself wanting to watch many of the Century 21 Television, Supermarionation shows again.

Think I'll try watching The Blacklist instead, that looks like it's worth watching.

Last edited:
Any good? It looks pure cheese.

Just finished Series 1 of The Blacklist, waiting for Mrs Presidente to get back from Poland so we can start Series 2.

I'm currently watching Dare Devil.

Also, The Flash is one of the best Super Hero TV series I've ever seen. I'm loving it.
This is a most excellent series. I'm half way through season 2. Just wait. It gets CRAZY

Back
Top Bottom