• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What Shows Are You Watching This Season

THE WALKING DEAD

also thinking of starting suits, picking up big bang theory again, and getting back into new girl..

Suits is awesome, you'll love it.

Is New Girl the one with Zooey Deschaniel in it? If yes, Mrs Presidente watches it and I've caught bits in the background. Parts of it are quite funny.
Ep is right, suits is great. Can't wait for summer

So far "Hannibal" is shaping up pretty watchable, and we're enjoying "Elementary". Still sticking with "Grimm" and "Once Upon a Time", and DH is still holding on with "Revolution", "Falling Skies", and "Last Man Standing".

All good shows

I want to watch:

The Walking Dead
A Game of Thrones
Downton Abbey
Big Bang Theory
American Horror Story

Hoarders is a bit of a guilty pleasure, too.

Low Winter Sun is turning out to be a great show!!

And of course I'm not missing one single episode of Breaking Bad final season ;)

TV? Ha!

:(

I might start watching my shows again once my uni application goes off. Then I'll be finishing off Touch, maybe Arrow, continue with TBBT and probably start Revolution and Breaking Bad :D

I watched a few.

A lot of people say that Breaking Bad is the best show ever.

And yet I didn't see a single Vorlon, Cylon, zombie, Chief Detective Superintendent, Vulcan, Majority Whip, or browncoat in the episodes I saw. So I don't know about best ever.

But the guy that played Hal on Malcolm in the Middle sure has a lot of range and seems like a terrific actor to me anyway.

I watched a few.

A lot of people say that Breaking Bad is the best show ever.

And yet I didn't see a single Vorlon, Cylon, zombie, Chief Detective Superintendent, Vulcan, Majority Whip, or browncoat in the episodes I saw. So I don't know about best ever.

You forgot Dalek. ;)

While I really enjoyed Breaking Bad, I wouldn't call it the best show ever. Great show and very entertaining, yes. When it was running new (up until last night) one of the best shows currently on TV.

Not much happened, I fell asleep about half way through the first episode.

I generally can't watch more than 15-20 minutes of any program without having to stop and do something else anyway (falling asleep during a 40 minute show isn't uncommon for me).

Mrs Presidente wasn't overly impressed, but says she'll give it a few more episodes.

I had absolutely no idea what the show was about, but it seems an unusual enough story line to keep me interested for a bit.

Haha that sounds exactly like my dad - fell asleep and started snoring when I took him to see hitchhikers guide to the galaxy :p
I on the other hand find it nearly impossible to fall asleep in front of the TV - but I do find it takes a few episodes to 'get into' a tv show

Big Bang Theory and Glee for sure

Watched The Miller's last night but but really not sure on it

Also, Survivor and The Voice (need to catch up on those two)

1) Sleepy Hollow

2) Marvel agents of Sheild

3) Tommorrow People

4) Vampire Diaries

5) The Originals

and i'm waiting for " Almost Human " to start.

Back
Top Bottom