• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What Shows Are You Watching This Season

I'm really digging Duck Dynasty. I know, a 'reality' show. But the people are awesome. Uncle Si. Are you kidding me! Coolest person ever. Hey! Jack!

:D

And Whisker Wars started up again recently, I have that set to record, so I'll watch that sometime soon.

Oddly enough, both of these shows heavily focus on beards. Hmm...

Im really into reality tv even though some people think its dumb, and stupid.
I really like The Houstons: On Our Own and Here Comes Honey Boo Boo lol.
:)

If anyone hasn't already watched it, I strongly recommend House of Cards on Netflix. Great acting all around. Gives us a nice little insight on how American politics may operate.

If anyone hasn't already watched it, I strongly recommend House of Cards on Netflix. Great acting all around. Gives us a nice little insight on how American politics may operate.

I keep hearing how good that is.....

Watched the pilot for 'Golden Boy' seems like it may be a winner... to early to tell though

Watching Walking Dead, and waiting for New seasons of Breaking Bad and Revolution to start.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

I'm a bit nervous about watching anything new, after seeing Do No Harm get axed after two episodes and Zero Hour only getting three. Not sure it's worth the time and effort to watch something that's apparently just going to get nuked before it really gets into its groove.

THE WALKING DEAD

also thinking of starting suits, picking up big bang theory again, and getting back into new girl..

Suits is awesome, you'll love it.

Is New Girl the one with Zooey Deschaniel in it? If yes, Mrs Presidente watches it and I've caught bits in the background. Parts of it are quite funny.

Walking Dead.. can't wait for October!!

The new season is gonna be great and Andrew Lincoln's character is going to change dramatically.. and for the better, from what I hear. Now that he's not nuts anymore from Lori's death.
It seems that Rick will realize next season that one of the keys to surviving is reaching out to newcomers (no more leaving guys on the side of the road like the backback guy in season 3 episode 12).. and he'll also be dealing with Carl's growing dark side.
LOL as you can tell I'm obsessed with the series :D

Criminal Minds
The Voice
So You Think You Can Dance
Big Brother
Greys Anotomy (wife forced this on me and it's grown on me the last couple years :p)
Undercover Boss
Elementary
NCIS
Lost Resort (had it not got canceled after one season, ugh loved that show)
Duck Dynasty

So far "Hannibal" is shaping up pretty watchable, and we're enjoying "Elementary". Still sticking with "Grimm" and "Once Upon a Time", and DH is still holding on with "Revolution", "Falling Skies", and "Last Man Standing".

Back
Top Bottom