• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What Shows Are You Watching This Season

Supernatural, The US Office. There was some show called Suits starting last night that looks quite good.

Can't wait for The Walking Dead to start back either, also looking forward to Game of Thrones Season 2.
You just getting Suits? (thats the harvard fake right?) LOVE taht show, can't wait for season 2
Me too!

Mid-season replacements coming soon....I think I will check out Smash.

'Once' really is a great show! *might* check out smash.... I'm liking Finder and The Firm... still gonna give alcatraz a shot *maybe*

Upvote 0
I had to talk Mrs angel into it and she was hooked as well. Awesome grilling show. So you're only a couple episodes in?

Yeah, according to the Sky+ planner (like TIVO I think you guys call it), the next episode has something to do with cars and looking at imdb, that's only episode 3.

i thought it was totally new, but Season 1 finished in September. I hate the fact we've to wait for a lot of decent TV shows. A lot of the stuff made over here is rubbish.

Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones