• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root What style Fonts are you using?

35ibqbs.jpg

Upvote 0
Qustion: do all these fonts get formatted when you zoom into a page like in Dolphin HD? I have the Myn's Warm font and it doesn't reformat on my phone, which is annoying.

Yes. It is a known "issue" with Myn's ROM that the text wrap doesn't work with his included font. Flash any of these font packs and it should fix it for you. I have yet to come across a font pack that doesn't wrap text when zooming.

Reactions: Brent Pierce
Upvote 0
Um, not sure. The pics are throwing me off.
I'm talking about, if you open up a page with a paragraph (usually in portrait mode), the text is tiny, so you double tap to zoom in. Then the text should reformat and fit each line across the width of you phone. So you shouldn't have to scroll horizontally to read.
The stock Warm font does NOT reformat itself (as far as I can tell, unless there's a trick)

Upvote 0
Um, not sure. The pics are throwing me off.
I'm talking about, if you open up a page with a paragraph (usually in portrait mode), the text is tiny, so you double tap to zoom in. Then the text should reformat and fit each line across the width of you phone. So you shouldn't have to scroll horizontally to read.
The stock Warm font does NOT reformat itself (as far as I can tell, unless there's a trick)

can't hurt anything to try it...you can always flash back to another font

this thread needs more screen shots!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones