• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's for dinner ?

Tonight's dinner. I got the banquet meal at store in Idaho back in January, they were on sale for 88 cents. I grabbed something like 12 or 14 :thumbsupdroid:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240905_192658_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240905_192658_Photos.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 5
I'll be hard at work in the kitchen today. I've got the vanilla bean ice cream mix chilling in the refrigerator; it will turn into ice cream in a couple of hours using the KitchenAid ice cream maker. Then I'll start working on my signature spaghetti sauce: as that simmers and gets all tasty, I'll again use the KitchenAid to extrude homemade spaghetti pasta. Later I'll prepare some garlic bread. We gonna eat GOOD tonight!

UPDATE: We ate really good!

Homemade Spaghetti.jpg

Last edited:
I have a couple of prime ribeye steaks marinating in Allegro, spices, and beer. I'll smoke them at a low temp for an hour or so. I'll sear them on a ripping hot Weber when they reach an internal temp of 107°. A baked potato and a fresh cucumber salad will compliment the pound of wonderful beef.

That steak jumped into the top five all time best. I was a bit upset when the good looking prime cuts at Costco were packaged five steaks to a package. Why?? Now I don't mind a bit that I have more than another meal of those steaks. I cut my steak with a fork.

Back
Top Bottom