• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's your go to junk food snack?

Happy Pizza Rolls GIF by Totino's

I was a fan of Grandma's Peanut Butter Cookies. Long ago they contained small chips of peanuts in them. Today, they taste the same but lack the peanuts. I've never had Nutter Butters. I'll have to try them.

Craving is the key word. I can go a year or two without even thinking of peanut butter cookies. Once they are on my mind, I have to have them.

My mother was a baker. We had cookies often. Chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, cinnamon apple, and peanut butter were in the nearly weekly rotation. Not to mention her pies, cakes, brownies, and bread to die for. My all time favorite was her banana pudding. Everything she made was from scratch and she had the talent and old school recipes.

I was ordering a few things from Amazon yesterday and did a search for the GimMe seaweed snack. I added a six pack to my order. I'm anxious to give the snack a try.

I got the GimMe Seaweed snacks Monday. I don't think it will ever cross my mind as a desired snack. :)
The wafer sheets are eatable but I was hoping there was a lot more crispy about the product. I've eaten one of the six sacks of snacks I purchased and didn't toss the remainder. It's just not my thing.

I have never been a big popcorn eater but it has become a favorite lately. It's not that healthy but it's far more healthy than many snacks. The wife and I split a bag which has me consuming close to a third of my sodium allowance for the day. As long as I watch my meals, it is right in my wheel house for something tasty. I like the buttery taste of the popcorn which is odd. Butter has a bad grease taste on it since my heart attack. Not so with the popcorn.

Give me a block of cheddar or pepper jack and a box of wheat thins and I'm good.
I love me some smoked cheese!! I'm a big blue cheese guy too. My snack chip is hint of salt low sodium Wheat Thins. Sixteen chips have only 55mg sodium.
Tonight I had some popcorn. I ate half a popped bag of Pop-Secret Double Butter. I have to watch my sodium intake the days we plan on having some popcorn. Though it's not low sodium, it isn't lousy with 470mg of sodium for half a bag.

Back
Top Bottom