• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's your go to junk food snack?

Kruidnootjes!
1379270885191.jpg

Ice Cream, strawberries, cheetoes, gummy bears, red twizzlers. And not all at once.... well not all the time! ;)

You know, one other junk food that I can't seem to get enough of are Corn Nuts. Mmm, that crunch and savory flavor. Dang, I wish I had some right now. :p

Mine are Frozen Snickers and Almond Roca and Pecan Sandies with a nice cold glass of milk with ice in it :rolleyes:

You know, one other junk food that I can't seem to get enough of are Corn Nuts. Mmm, that crunch and savory flavor. Dang, I wish I had some right now. :p

One of the best desserts we ever had was at Oyamel in DC and it was garnished with corn nuts. Awesome! :D
Complete your meal with the Pastel de chocolate con crema de Mole Poblano y helado de vanilla, or in other words, chocolate cake with a scoop of homemade vanilla ice cream. The cake is made with a cream of mole poblano sauce and a bit of spiced Mexican hot chocolate. It comes sprinkled with crushed peanuts, corn nuts and cocoa beans and is the perfect dessert for the end of a flavorful meal.

Back
Top Bottom