• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Which Dual-Core??

Which dual-core phone is better??

• HTC Sensation

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • LG Optimus 2X

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Samsung Galaxy SII

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters
Whichever one you like best...

It's nearly impossible to accurately judge a phone based on it's spec's alone. You've got to put your hands on the phone, feel how it feels in your hand, hear the sound quality of the earpiece and speakerphone, see the crispness of the display, the speed at which it scrolls between screens, and any lagginess that might exist in any of it's stock apps.

Upvote 0
Atrix 4g.

Though out of the list the Htc Sensation would be best.
I chuckled at this response. :p

I'm glad you like your Atrix 4g, but in no way would I compare it to my personal favorite - the Galaxy S2. :eek:

OP - nothing makes up for trying out the phones yourself.

I read tons and tons of Evo 3D reviews, but nothing really came close to trying out the phone myself in person. It's your phone, you need to really try out the phones in a store and see which one tickles your fancy.

Upvote 0
Whichever one you like best...

It's nearly impossible to accurately judge a phone based on it's spec's alone. You've got to put your hands on the phone, feel how it feels in your hand, hear the sound quality of the earpiece and speakerphone, see the crispness of the display, the speed at which it scrolls between screens, and any lagginess that might exist in any of it's stock apps.

True...but its still the Samsung Galaxy SII that takes it.

Upvote 0
I would probably agree, that SGS2 offers the best value. I would probably buy it if I was looking for a new phone.

Optimus 2X is not a bad choice either for its price. Its easy rooting and the good Tegra2 engine make it a good phone to take for a ride.

Sensation is too heavy and could be made more powerful under the hood. For my taste, HTC has bloated Sense too much: it is no longer that fast and light.

Atrix from Motorola? No thanks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones