• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Who all bought the 32GB microSD card from Verizon? $99!

I have a 16gb Class 2 SanDisk in my EVO and the only problem I have with it is when I record video at 720p. They have pauses in them like the card couldn't keep up with the recording. I didn't have this problem with the stock 8gb card that came in it.

Has anyone tried to record 720p video on this Verizon card?

Video recording works just fine with them. I was fishing yesterday and recorded a few good vids. One video was over 10min and looks great. I bought a to many of these cards last week thinking my gf could use one and maybe a friend lol. Im now selling them in the classifieds lol:eek:

Upvote 0
Well I missed the boat on the $50 dollar cards and figured I try my luck at a local Verizon. The first time I went they told me $149. I went back a today they told me $149, I told the sales rep that it was listed at $99 on the website, so he checked it and said he could match that price plus if you bought 2 or more accessories you got 20% percent off.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones