• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Will have this phone soon!. Find a root method, build CWM and start a rom!!!

Shinru!!! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN BUSINESS IS ABOUT TO PICK UP!! I used all your sequent roms too which were phenomenal (unlike the b11 stock recovery phantom flashing adb murdering update) never again, zte

Phone is leagues better than the sequent and with a cool hand to guide us I know it will be a beast. Even stock this is the first prepaid smartphone that feels something like a smartphone rather than an obsolete prototype this topic is great news

Phone is leagues better than the sequent and with a cool hand to guide us I know it will be a beast. Even stock this is the first prepaid smartphone that feels something like a smartphone rather than an obsolete prototype this topic is great news

then why didnt you buy teh galaxy rush instead of teh warp sequent?

When i tried rooting my prevail 2 with framaroot 1.5.1 as shown in android forums instructions it showed root access success i rebooted using 2nd method rebooted and did the superSU rebooted again like instructed why why does it show superSU not installed?And on top of that. Youtube was a factory app with the phone and now its not there! Where the heck did it Go??? Please help.:(

When i tried rooting my prevail 2 with framaroot 1.5.1 as shown in android forums instructions it showed root access success i rebooted using 2nd method rebooted and did the superSU rebooted again like instructed why why does it show superSU not installed?And on top of that. Youtube was a factory app with the phone and now its not there! Where the heck did it Go??? Please help.:(

Steeler, You asked this very same question in another thread.
Please check there as it has been answered there.
I don't want to speak for the mods/guides, but it's normally common courtesy to keep your questions or requests for help to one thread, and usually to those threads that are relevant to your question/issue

I am not new to the forums but I am usually lurking in a couple threads. I have this phone for now. Looking forward to seeing some development. :thumbup: ;)

Haven’t been able to get this phone yet, Kouma if you need help with anything just let me know. Will try to pick up a used one at some point. works been slow don’t have a lot of extra money for new devices right now. Would be nice to get Cm10.2 booted up on there :)

Back
Top Bottom