• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Working Led flashlight app?

If you click the link, it does not say compatible with ZTE WARP...also I downloaded it and tried it as a widget AND from the app drawer...both FAIL

Odd, as from here using the link above it(LED Light app) states it's compatible with my Warp.

To your next post of it FC'ing, um, well ............... :thinking:

No, I didn't install it to test here. No need of it. Sorry.

Upvote 0
The best thing that I have found to tell weather you have rooted your phone the right way is an app called "Root Check Pro" Not only does it tell you if you have root but it tells you if you have installed "BusyBox" Right or not. I have Busybox Pro and Busybox Installer on my phone. and I haven't had to many problems. So this may help you but if not then try restart your phone annd clear out some unwanted apps that may no longer be of interest to you but still being used at boot up. just try to eliminate as much of the small over looked things that anyone of us can overlook. The only thing that I can say from my own warp problems is that some of my apps that I have had trouble with was mostly from other apps that I loaded in before the one that I would want at that time, so I would go through my apps and get rid of the ones that I really don't use. that would almost certainly solve all my problems when I get those kind of error messages. I doubt that anything that I have said is gonna help you, but I hope you find a solution from something in here on this forum. I am sorry if I get a bit long winded, but I like to give as many ideas as possible to try and help.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones