• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root xionia backups location

Anamacha

Apr 13, 2011
Austin, TX
Where does Xionia Recovery CWMA 1.2518.4 put its backups?

Another thread suggested looking in /sdcard/clockworkmod/backups -- I looked there and there are some likely looking candidates, but they're not obviously what I'm looking for.

I want to install a new ROM soon (looking at Harmonia for extended app space and battery life, but am not sure yet), and want to make sure everything is backed up before I start. Already ran a full backup with Titanium.

heh, no worries. I just wanted the confirmation so I knew I was doing the right thing, and not just guessing at it. Thanks!
If you download ROM Manager v4.3.2.4 from the new market it will have ClockWorkMod 3.2.0.1 which is necessary to install the new Gingerbread ROMS(CM7-IHO).It also has the ability to rename your backups so you can make better sense of them. Just go to "Manage and restore backups" click on date stamp and a window pops up. Select rename.Warning!DO not try to install a ROM from ROM manager unless all that is necessary is to wipe cache partition and Dalvik cache. If you need to install the gapps as well it will not do this. Any further Questions regarding Recovery's,ROM's,backups and restoring need to be directed to the "All Things Root" subforum.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones