• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Yet another stuck M thread

Bramsy

Android Expert
stuck on the M logo, after SBF'ing. during the "reboot" process it just stays there.

how am i supposed to manually reboot this phone?

stuck on the M logo, after SBF'ing. during the "reboot" process it just stays there.

how am i supposed to manually reboot this phone?

You need to get into stock recovery and factory resest/wipe data and wipe cache......then reboot, wait a bit, and it should load up.

thanks guys for the replys... i just checked ESPN.com and BAM like 87 replys. :)

tried the battery pull, same thing happens
power+vol+cam = bootloader screen used at beginning of sbf
power+home button = andy with a triangle exclamation

thanks guys for the replys... i just checked ESPN.com and BAM like 87 replys. :)

tried the battery pull, same thing happens
power+vol+cam = bootloader screen used at beginning of sbf
power+home button = andy with a triangle exclamation

Push search button (magnifying glass) when the andy with exclamation mark appears.

when you get to the andy with the triangle, press the up and down volume keys at the same time, this wil get you to stock recovery

did sbf to froyo from GB... still got to Android system Recovery, proceed with wipe data/cache?

its the blue menu.......

ok, says its working...

now i'm doing this because i was on GB .588 and wanted to go to .595

i was all set to go, but bootstrapper would just give me a blank screen. it would boot the logo, then the screen would just hang while on.

aww poop, its hanging again at the M

ok, says its working...

now i'm doing this because i was on GB .588 and wanted to go to .595

i was all set to go, but bootstrapper would just give me a blank screen. it would boot the logo, then the screen would just hang while on.

aww poop, its hanging again at the M

After you wipe data and cache you have to wait a bit for it to load up, it can take up to 10 minutes or more.

hmm really? this is my second time doing so, 3 times? my battery is at 50% by now if not lower.

grr

Back
Top Bottom