• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

STORAGE ISSUE

Actually before deleting anything, Diskusage showed some GB used as media (first screenshot) assigned to Spotify, so I proceeded to delete it. However, after deletion not only does System Data take much less space, but also the space assigned as media by DiskUsage is now gone as well (not showing in second screenshot). So not sure what it means, but happy to get extra space though!

Can't add google account or start google play store

;-; almost didn't worked at first time, but really worked
(0:54am) Uhh, I reinstalled the old versions of Play Store (6.1.14), Play Services(8.7.05) and Google (5.9.33.19) and promoved as system app with Lucky Pacher, restated and did a recovery again for the second time.
(1:47am) After 3-6 minutes of starting, finally started (uuh its not a soft brick :)), Set language, Wi-Fi, and in the section to add a account, showed to me a message "set up a other device", something like that, doing by wi-fi, after added the accounts of my mom device (have 1 account my in she device) the Play Services tryed add other but don't worked.
(2:09am) Now I can use the Play Store, Youtube and others, but I can add more accounts, whell my lucky is my main account as been added.
(3:32am) So I waited the Play Store Upgrade the apps and after 1 hour, I can now add more accounts. Automatically fixed by updating the app's .... :)

Resumed
1)Delete: Google Play Store, Google Play Services and the Google App
2)Search for the old versions, in apkmirror.com.
3)Install and promove as system app
4)Try to recovery now ( do a backup ok ;))
5)Wait a message to set up a nearby device, go to another android device, go in setting and Google, search for a "Set up device" (this metod worked for me)
If not show this massage(in the broken device), just jump the steps, connect to wi-fi active the bluetooth, now you go in other device (android), go in setting and Google, search for a "Set up device" and HOPE TO THIS WORK.

I'am f•ck•ng tired, in total as been 8 hours of trying ;-;
sorry for my bad english and the bad "tutorial"
"with just a browser you can do anything in android" ~last time when I deleted everything to test me
My Smartphone:
Quantum Fly (Q7) (Q7.BR.OPEN.2017080102)
Android 6.0 (sdk 23) (arm64-v8a)
Root: Yes
Recovery: PhilZ Touch
Chipset: MT6797M

Sm-g935a need help

here try 3.13 maybe it might work. i have googles searched and it seems that having the latest odin worked for the few threads i have seen pop up with your error.

https://odindownload.com/download/#.XSgGSujYqt1

and try these firmware to flash with odin:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/att-s7-edge/how-to/g935a-oreo-8-0-stock-att-odin-files-t3870788

if this does not work for you then i'm out of ideas.

What are the root difficulties of my hot pepper phone

One-click root?
ok so to find out if your device or any device is rootable or not i would check out XDA Developer. it is developer's forum where developer's will publish all things root related among other things there.

go to that website and do a search for your device. if you see a section for the device check out how active the section is. if you can't find your device, then i would not even bother trying to find ways to root the device. it is just not worth it.

just remember no devs=no fun

Themes [Javascript] Need some help.

It's been a while since I worked with javascript, but since that's an attribute of the tag, you should be able to change it.

Yeah - after writing that, I just tested something and it works.

First, give the tag one more attribute: "id", then you can use the following:
HTML:
myScript = document.getElementById('myScriptId');
myScript.setAttribute('theme', 'github-dark');

I had tried this same code yesterday, but it didn't work. That's because I was inserting this code in the <header> which was before the widget code. So now I put the code in the <footer> after the widget code and now it works flawlessly. Silly mistake :rolleyes:.

Thanks for taking the time, much appreciated! :)

Filter

Back
Top Bottom