• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Show us your Desire Homescreens...

man, i am really struggling to understand how to change the icon look. so if i downloaded launcherpro or bettercut or whatever, i can change the "picture" the icon uses... but it doesn't work when using htc sense ui???? is that correct or no? so if your running launcherpro can you still use the htc widgets? so confused...

No. If you use LP, you cannot use sense widgets, but there are many alternatives in the market, and LP has its own set of sense style widgets (if you buy laucherpro plus) like bookmarks, calendar, friendstream, facebook, twitter etc.

Changing the icon is pretty straightforward using LP, if a little time consuming..

Upvote 0
snap20100926081015.png

Hi, could you please tell me where I can find that text icon pack that you are using? I'm currently using lekky's but I fancy solid white now instead of white/orange.

Thank you in advance

Upvote 0
I like this idea. How are you going about your screen labels? (i.e the 'internet' label with icon) Desktop Visualizer?

Here's mine for today, decided to go all clean with some basic LP stuff:

1285509878.gif

Are you using a custome skin for Audio Manager? Did you make it, if not, where did you get it? The skins from the dev is kind of *blah*.

Upvote 0
Rubbish photos, I know .... ! (Taken on my Mrs iPhone!)

Not rooted, running LPP, can't take a screen shot as I'm all Mac and it's way to fiddly to install the necessary software. Unless anyone can point me to an easier way, which would be good.

Thanks to lekky for the TallMinn, managed to get the PSD and font to change a few.

Cheers.

Attachments

• photo01.jpg
    photo01.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 170
  • photo02.jpg
    photo02.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 132
  • photo03.jpg
    photo03.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 83
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones