• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lets us peek at your Screens!

Lockscreen
sceen4.jpg

Homescreen:
screen3.jpg

Left of Home:
screen2.jpg

Right of Home:
Screen1.jpg

MIUI rom + custom icons + font change.

Upvote 0
4udxeg.png

1607wq9.png

lock screen:
widget locker
circle battery
transparent clock

home screen:
thunder storm live wallpaper (very hard to get a clean shoot me image..lol)
minimalistic text
clarus battery
custom icons

This is pretty nice! A few questions if you don't mind. How did you get the clear pandora widget and what skin for the Audio Manager widget?

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

came across this again and dont recall ever finding an answer, does anyone know how to make the lock screen look like the last photo with the slider and battery? any help please![/QUOTE]

Does anyone know where I can get that battery widget in the last picture? A link was provided to a thread on XDA but it was not there when I looked for it. It would be really helpful if someone knew.

Upvote 0
Reactions: v01rider
Upvote 0
Over the last 2 or so days, I have been playing with ADW EX and LPP doing benchmark tests on battery usage. I came to some astonishing revelations -

Test Environment for all as a base configuration - Full charge to 95% then Pull off for 3 min, recharge to 100. Both Tests - My EVO - Purchase date 6/5/2010 - HW 003, 2.2 - 2.15.00.11.19 - baseband , 3.70.651.1 Build , 1.90.003 PRI - 60677 PRL in all tests
Typical Scenarios - Light Internet Usage - Exchange ActiveSync Push 10min intervals, Background Data on - Gmail , Weather, Average Phone calls , High Texting (done on both home launcher tests

Both App Home launchers - 3 Screens - 6 Total Widgets

LPP - Clockr - SwitchPro 2 Position , SwitchPro 5 Position , BW Weather - Text Skin , LPP Calendar Widget , Circle Battery Widget -
Total Battery Up time from Charge - 41 hrs full last till shutdown
(no custom theming icons on app space, small icon low resolution on dockbar)

ADW-EX - Clockr , Switch Pro 2 Position, SwitchPro 5 Position, BW Weather - PureCalendar, Circle Battery Widget -
Total Battery Up time from Charge - 26 hrs full last till shutdown
(ABT Theme with no icons on app space or custom icons on hidden dock)

It was a considerable drain difference using the ADW for some reason. Its' almost like the resource draw on the ADW doesn't actually sleep or power out when in idle mode, like LPP- I have since went back to LPP , as in this test i tried for the same amount of calls, and texts to even the playing field. In the first test, i believe i had something like 35 calls and ~430 Texts or so and in the ADW test , it was 41 calls and something like 390~ some texts. All calls during the tests lasted no longer than 8 min in duration at any point.

Thoughts?

Both are great homescreen replacements, but LPP so far has the best battery utilization for the function.

Reactions: romannsjr
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones