• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker and fellow Nexaholic checking in to say thanks to Han and Steven for all the info updates. I have been F5ing this thread all week and the anticipation is killing me!

I am leaving work in 10 minutes and heading to Columbus for the weekend to spend time with friends from school and see the tOSU/Penn State game. I must admit I'm looking forward to being gone and not driving myself crazy but also a bit sad that I won't be contributing to the epicness of this thread over the weekend. I definitely will be sneaking some peaks at the forums to see if any more news is leaked... still have my fingers crossed for next week!

Welcome and enjoy your weekend!

I thought Hanette was Han's sister, not his wife... did I miss something? :)

I fixed it - i read too fast and couldn't type to keep up with my brain

Upvote 0
Lurker and fellow Nexaholic checking in to say thanks to Han and Steven for all the info updates. I have been F5ing this thread all week and the anticipation is killing me!

I am leaving work in 10 minutes and heading to Columbus for the weekend to spend time with friends from school and see the tOSU/Penn State game. I must admit I'm looking forward to being gone and not driving myself crazy but also a bit sad that I won't be contributing to the epicness of this thread over the weekend. I definitely will be sneaking some peaks at the forums to see if any more news is leaked... still have my fingers crossed for next week!

Welcome! Thanks for contributing towards #1 thread.

Upvote 0
This quest to beat the Dincs numbers is twisted - people are spending hours and hours watching for news, and we are getting next to nothing accomplished. If it becomes available for preorder, or if Verizon or Best Buy or somebody makes an official announcement, surely a moderator will put that put on the first page of the thread. Sitting on our butts in front of a screen all day worrying that we're missing some tidbit of speculation, paging through thousands of (mostly) nonsensical posts, many of which are designed solely so that someone can say "I got the XX,000 th post" is just a waste of precious time. Did you ever watch a bad movie and think of what else you might have accomplished in that time?

It's Friday night. Go out for dinner with your wife/husband/significant other. Have a beer with your buds. Play with your kids. Go to a movie. But don't just sit there. The phone is a means to an end, not an end in itself.

I'm gonna bake some bread. My kids are coming home for Thanksgiving - it'll make the house smell nice.

Reactions: BiggestManEver
Upvote 0
Just got off of work...I open on Fridays 430a-1p...Starbucks...back on the forums now. Brother is home from work with a back problem and has some meds to relieve the pain...why do I mention all this...because with thr bro home and not in pain, I can focus my maniacal commitment to this thread to get us to number 1. I am commuting to 30 posts today. Going for 50 if I can.

OT

I was to become a premium member 1 week ago today but my truck had a hole in the tube that takes the gas to the tank. If I hadn't dropped the 6 Benjamins to fix it, my truck could have caught fire!

Back on topic

Is it for sure that I can purchase the GNexosaurus by putting it on my VZW bill? I haven't missed a paid in full for years.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones