• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Eve Of The Genesis (Symphony of Eternity kind of)

I've win vs the 3 boss at the oasis but now I'm lock at Efna Town, when I leave the city, I've to fight some boss with the new perso and the hit 560 and I hit 1 or 0 ... How can I change the option or other to continue this game. I'm really lock because I can't xp him to up his defense like I done for the three boss at the oasis. So if someone have the same issue or can help me. Thank.

I have the same problem here... Can't continue this game because those Killer Ants at Ortia Castle kill Viper and his knights with one hit. I've tried finding another route with Effat and the girls, defending with Viper until i can... really don't know what else to do! Any help would be great, thanks!

Upvote 0
Hey :) I'm 17 and currently own an Archos 43. I used to have a Latte Ice Smart but after a month it stopped working. But while I had it i had Eve of the Genesis :) i loved the game something feirce since i love RPGs. Using the same apk and like 20 others i cannot get it to run on my Archos.... i figured I'd ask on here since ppl on the Archos forum don't reply.... :\ it force closes as soon as i open it.... help?

Upvote 0
I have the same problem here... Can't continue this game because those Killer Ants at Ortia Castle kill Viper and his knights with one hit. I've tried finding another route with Effat and the girls, defending with Viper until i can... really don't know what else to do! Any help would be great, thanks!
I have the same problem.
I don't know how to go from Efna to Ordia.
Pls help me. thanks so much
:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Upvote 0

I have the same problem.
I don't know how to go from Efna to Ordia.
Pls help me. thanks so much
:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Pls help as im stuck at the Ortia Castle, where viper n his soldier fighting against those machine (story), is it need to kill all d machine? but those machine 1-2 hit viper KO easily...tried to defence few round but also KO then...how offat & other gang come to rescue viper?

appreciate if someone can help...

It has been almost a month since I stop playing this game, once i'm stuck at Efna. How did you guys (zgd, splitlivez,...) do? Any help, please?

Upvote 0
Means that it is abit on luck side? i tried few times again...but it failed...
i use viper to attack using his skill & other def (as no def then ant 1 hit d soldier KO)..also impossible to win...
Thanks nway for sharing
we have the same problem and stuck here for month.
I think we should find another route to this castle,Teleport Point to Ordia for example.(not sure :thinking::thinking::thinking: )
Anybody has solution pls tell us.
Thanks so much

Upvote 0
This might sound stupid but where is the royal club?? I've gotten the club card and viper's memory, but I still can't find the royal club. I even went to the phoenix altar and back. Do I have to demolish those phoenixes before I can get in the royal club?

Don't know if you ever found it or not, but the club is on a small island all by itself on the west/northwest side of the map.

Beating the pheonixes doesn't affect your ability to access the club. actually, without access to the club, I have no idea how you would ever beat the pheonixes!

Upvote 0
we have the same problem and stuck here for month.
I think we should find another route to this castle,Teleport Point to Ordia for example.(not sure :thinking::thinking::thinking: )
Anybody has solution pls tell us.
Thanks so much

I managed to beat them my second time. I'm primarily a strike first strategy kind of guy, and this fight was the first one to really introduce me to heal first strategy.

The key is that if you have characters that can heal, and I can't recall who amongst them besides Viper can, you have to focus those characters on keeping everyone alive. That means that the fight will take longer, but you stand the best chance of keeping everyone alive. I'm pretty sure I had entire rounds where I didn't attack at all.

That is actually a pretty good strategy regarding any of the major boss fights. especially the very end of game bosses...

Upvote 0
Im in cloisters of darkness, I beat the 2 eve of death bosses, and then I get immediately to the Robot Hellraiser which kills me by a single move (instant death) which removes around 15000 points per hit, How do I beat him?

He's only one boss, so he can only ID one character per round. So make sure you have at least two characters with the ability to revive a dead player. Also, save your elixirs for the point where both of these characters are dead. I think that boss killed off my main healer like 10-15x in that fight, but gun girl could revive as well, and that kept me going. It's a long fight though, so you just have to be patient and keep healing, refill your SP as necessary, and attacking when you can. I usually kept one player on attack per round (effet or viper), one to revive, one to heal, and one swing player (like viper). on good rounds, I would use one of the girls to try to reduce my enemy's skills or increase all of ours.

I think what bothered me the most, and it may have been coincidence, but whenever I had a really low HP on a character and then did a full heal, bam -- instant death to that character. Super annoying.

good luck!

Upvote 0
Thanks MSU Fan,

Besides, can i know yr viper hp during d fight?
my strategy as follow:
1st round - all def as cant use heal since all havent get hurt...
2nd round - use viper to skill (either hit d ant or heal & another junior soldier to heal while other 2 soldier on def still)
3rd round - viper & junior soldier KO as 1-hit by those ant...then d rest of soldier KO slowly...
still failed to get thru...:(

Upvote 0
Thanks MSU Fan,

my strategy as follow:
2nd round - use viper to skill (either hit d ant or heal & another junior soldier to heal while other 2 soldier on def still)
3rd round - viper & junior soldier KO as 1-hit by those ant...then d rest of soldier KO slowly...

I managed to beat them my second time. I'm primarily a strike first strategy kind of guy, and this fight was the first one to really introduce me to heal first strategy.

The key is that if you have characters that can heal, and I can't recall who amongst them besides Viper can, you have to focus those characters on keeping everyone alive. That means that the fight will take longer, but you stand the best chance of keeping everyone alive. I'm pretty sure I had entire rounds where I didn't attack at all.

That is actually a pretty good strategy regarding any of the major boss fights. especially the very end of game bosses...

Thanks, MSU Fan. This might sound stupid, but do we really have to beat the ants or just keep alive till something happen? I ask you that because it's practically an impossible battle. Xebona described it well, for example if we try healing Viper with one of the knights, that knight will be dead with 1 hit just the next turn.

Upvote 0
Thanks MSU Fan,

my strategy as follow:

Like I said, its a tough battle - just wait til you get to the Hellraiser - now that is a tough battle (no matter how "tough" your characters are). I have no idea what my viper HP was in the fight.

My strategy was pretty close to that, but the first round was all offense - i mean, no one's hurt, so get in as much as possible. After that it was heal first, and either skill or attack second. keeping all your characters alive is key to winning. the less targets the more likely your characters are going to die quickly. Just keep at it. Sorry - I can't give you more than that - the battle is winnable, but it's not easy. I hate those stupid ants.

Upvote 0
Thanks, MSU Fan. This might sound stupid, but do we really have to beat the ants or just keep alive till something happen? I ask you that because it's practically an impossible battle. Xebona described it well, for example if we try healing Viper with one of the knights, that knight will be dead with 1 hit just the next turn.

gotta do what you gotta do. Viper is the most powerful character there on multiple levels, so protect him at all other's cost. however, keeping as many characters alive as you can reduces the ability of the ants to focus on one character (and end that character's life).

And you have to win the battle. I haven't had it where it ended at some point arbitrarily.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones