• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you with a Moto DROID, what menu do you look at to see that you have in fact 256MB of SDRAM (memory)?

I had a Droid for a month (had to get rid of it and go back to my TP2 unfortunately), though I forget what it looked like. But I found this screenshot that shows how the ROM and SD card storage is displayed:

http://www.motorolafans.com/forums/...ilestone-rom-droid-beta-version-device2-8.png

So now we need to find out what that page says on the Incredible (if anyone knows/remembers....)

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I just spoke with someone at a GoWireless Verizon retailer, and to clarify this person has been very informative and has had reliable info in the past, he told me about the Droid about 1 month before those "Droid Does" commercials and he said with a wink, wink, nudge, nudge that it will not be released this month, but tax time should hold some surprises, other than a nice rebate.

Take what you will from it, but this guy has been reliable in the past.

NOOO PLEASE NO...i can't wait that long!

Reactions: Steven58
Upvote 0
ok, since gorilla glass is a moto droid thing (i.e. no luck getting it on the inc.) do screen protectors actually work? i don't have a smartphone yet.

Last weekend I was demonstrating the Invisible Shield on my Omnia to my brother-in-law, bragging how great it was. "Look! It's made for the government to cover helicopter blades!" I took my truck key to it, and scratched the hell out of it. Oops!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones