• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this has been out there, and I'm probably late to the party, but isn't Steven58 possibly getting prepared to dine on his fedora?

blah, blah, blah...yesterday we heard from the Wall Street Journal that a CDMA-based version was destined for Verizon sometime this year.... blah, blah, blah

Just giving ya a hard time

True, but I said I would eat my hat if they had the VZ iPhone out this SUMMER... so I'm safe. ;)

Upvote 0
You guys need a good laugh?
Call HTC support 866-449-8358

I told them I had an Incredible that I got from the CTIA and wanted a usermanual. The guy almost shit himself and immediately got his manager. They wanted the serial number, so if you guys call just know they all start with HT.

I'm going to call Verizon and say I was given an Incredible and need help activating it.

Upvote 0
BWAAAAAAAAA......
Another day passes with no new info on the table, and that's despite spending waaay too much time following this thread every free moment. Havign been around the 'maybe I should just pick up a Droid or a Eris' loop a few times, there's no way I'll compromise. The Inc is coming, and just keep passign the happy pills until it arrives. Dammit.

Reactions: KeithT
Upvote 0
Just did it. Told them I was an Android developer from California. Told him that I have a developers test phone and that it was laggy and locked up on several occasions. He asked me to repeat the name of the device and I told him the ADR6300. His IMMEDIATE response was "Oh. the Incredible for Verizon"..I'm not shit***g you. He said that they were not aware of these issues(IMO GREAT NEWS) and suggested a hard reboot. Remove the Battery etc... He then stated that if that did not solve the issue to call the advanced tech support/warranty Dept..............1-888-617-1113. They are Open from 9-6 Eastern time. I called the number, but they were closed, and the recording said, "we are here to help you with all of your Nexus support needs".......But HE said Incredible!!!!!

Wouldnt telling them that you have a problem make them maybe delay the release to try to duplicate the problem and fix?

Upvote 0
The guy on the phone thought I had the Nexus One. When I told him it was for Verizon he said oh "The Passion" I said I think you mean the Incredible, and his reply was again, I thought Verizon was calling it the Passion. Doesnt really say much about the Incredible - actually it says nothing, but so do 90% of the posts on here. He wouldnt rule out an early April release. He said he knows its coming in either March or April since they are already developing an Evo for the Verizon network that will come out in May or June

Upvote 0
The guy on the phone thought I had the Nexus One. When I told him it was for Verizon he said oh "The Passion" I said I think you mean the Incredible, and his reply was again, I thought Verizon was calling it the Passion. Doesnt really say much about the Incredible - actually it says nothing, but so do 90% of the posts on here. He wouldnt rule out an early April release. He said he knows its coming in either March or April since they are already developing an Evo for the Verizon network that will come out in May or June

This was the guy from HTC? I'm confused.

Upvote 0
Anyone else picked up on the interesting changes on VZW?

1. No timer left on BOGO
2. Only 19 phones under smartphones, used to be 20 since the devour...........

3. Sorry, being replaced by an HTC Ozone for deaf people. Courtesy of testman.

Sadly, I believe this means the release may be a while.

The HTC ozone with talks used to be on the vzw site. But i noticed that it was sold out and a day or two later, the smartphone # went from 20 to 19

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones