• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
got a number?

Customer service: (800) 922-0204

Sales:
Consumer: (800) 256-4646
Business: (800) 899-4249

cancel.jpg

Upvote 0
Dunder-Mifflin country, huh? I grew up in State College.

Haha, i knew it wouldn't be long till I heard that. Yeah, but I spend most of my time in Wilkes Barre. I'm not really a big fan of Scranton at all, it's a mess. I actually go to Penn State (Wilkes Barre Campus - located in Lehman / nowhere near Wilkes Barre), but go down to State College pretty much every month.

And to count that as on topic, you can just say that's my intro to my incrediholic rehab. ;)

Upvote 0
The guy on the phone thought I had the Nexus One. When I told him it was for Verizon he said oh "The Passion" I said I think you mean the Incredible, and his reply was again, I thought Verizon was calling it the Passion. Doesnt really say much about the Incredible - actually it says nothing, but so do 90% of the posts on here. He wouldnt rule out an early April release. He said he knows its coming in either March or April since they are already developing an Evo for the Verizon network that will come out in May or June
Considering the Evo is a WiMax phone and Verizon does not run on that, and considering the Evo isn't scheduled to release on Sprint until June/July, I highly doubt that. And why would HTC/VZW want to confuse customers by changing the name of the Nexus One? I'm sorry, but either the rep you talked to was ill-advised or you didn't understand him clearly.

Upvote 0
this forum is single-handedly destroying my linear algebra grade...I'm supposed to be studying for a big test tomorrow, but you fools keep posting stuff and I can't miss a word....i hate all of you....can I just have my phone please.....

Just understand that no matter what anyone posts here, and how much time you spend reading posts - the phone will not be released any sooner. It's better to just relax, enjoy the ride, and get on with your life.

Upvote 0
Would anyone find it ironic if after all we have been through and all of this time (speaking to my brothers who have been at this since the HTC Passion forum, newsradio saga, etc.) if the Incredible's official name on Verizon was the Passion? That would have truly come full circle...

Wasn't the Eris the Desire? and now they have a Desire? So is it possible?:thinking:

Reactions: Deleted User
Upvote 0
Would anyone find it ironic if after all we have been through and all of this time (speaking to my brothers who have been at this since the HTC Passion forum, newsradio saga, etc.) if the Incredible's official name on Verizon was the Passion? That would have truly come full circle...

a search for HTC Passion on Verizonwireless.com yields the Droid Eris user manual in .pdf form....

Upvote 0
this forum is single-handedly destroying my linear algebra grade...I'm supposed to be studying for a big test tomorrow, but you fools keep posting stuff and I can't miss a word....i hate all of you....can I just have my phone please.....

ahhhhhh linear algebra, had it last semester

what a horrible class

Upvote 0

Yeah, lurking on this thread isn't making my physics grade any better :(

Never thought I would want a phone so much... this is just sad

Upvote 0
Just understand that no matter what any one posts here, and how much time you spend on here - the phone will not be released any sooner. It's better to just relax, and enjoy the ride - and get on with your life.

oh, I know...Its just that this IS more fun than figuring out if things are "linearly dependent" or if "A spans R3"..alas, I have nobody to blame but myself.

Upvote 0
Wasn't the Eris the Desire? and now they have a Desire? So is it possible?:thinking:

Yeah it is for sure possible...it would just be funny if after this 6 month trip, the passion finally emerges as an official phone.

Relating the HTC release that called the Desire the "Bravo" and "Incredible" a few times in the description, didn't that say April 2010 NATCO Day? That would also fall in line with NKT, and others...yes?

Upvote 0
Seriously? or are you Joking?
Serious - funny buy not suprising
Joking - still funny
:D

Honestly, I am not joking. Someone from Forums in the know told it to me, but they shall remain nameless, even if it means flaming me in the process. I dont ike to put anyone on the spot. However, I had to pass this along, because of the ironic nature of the name "Phantom". about peed my pants.:)

Upvote 0
Anyone else remember that Engadget article stating an Incredible release "within two weeks"? That was published March 18. You know what 2 weeks from 3/18 is?

April 1. Also one of the rumored release dates. Let's hope that pans out!

Engadget
Thats a good find. I completely forgot about that one. WOOOT COME ON INCREDIBLE!!!

And lets chill on the school talk, don't want to have the mods come in deleting posts since they are irrelevant

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones