• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fatalities 2024

Screenshot_20240612_085901_X.jpg

I grew up when he was the talk of the sports pages during basketball season. I rather idolized him, though I knew from a fairly early age I was never going to be good at basketball. Nevertheless, I always liked and admired him. He truly was one of a kind and contributed so much to basketball, not just as a player, but in many facets.

RIP, Mr. West, and thank you for sharing your myriad talents for so long. Condolences to your family, friends, fans and loved ones.

I just heard that. A good old age for a great player and ambassador for the game.

RIP, Mr. Mays, and thanks for sharing your talents.

Donald Sutherland has passed at 88 after a long illness.

He was a terrific actor no matter what the role.

RIP, Mr. Sutherland, and thanks for sharing your talents. Condolences to your family, friends, fans and loved ones.

Star of stage and screen Janis Paige died a couple of weeks ago at the good old age of 101.

RIP, Ms. Paige, and thanks for sharing your talents. Condolences to your fans, friends, family and loved ones.

Brief excerpt from the LA Times:
“The versatile and enduring performer Janis Paige, known for her starring role in the Tony-winning 1954 musical “The Pajama Game” and her scene-stealing performance in the 1957 movie musical “Silk Stockings,” has died.”

I love Donald Sutherlands movies but i got to say his son made a HORRIBLE Batman.

I love Donald in MASH and Animal House and The Italian Job and lots more.

I love Donald Sutherlands movies but i got to say his son made a HORRIBLE Batman.

I love Donald in MASH and Animal House and The Italian Job and lots more.
M*A*S*H is the first role in which I remember seeing him, and one movie that seems to pass lots of folks’ radar is “Max Dugan Returns.” He has a supporting role in this wonderful movie, which stars Jason Robards and Marsha Mason (and a very young Matthew Broderick).

Mr. Sutherland’s career was long, varied and distinguished, but no matter the role, he took it and ran with it. He’ll definitely be missed.

Actor, professional surfer and Hawaiian lifeguard Tamayo Perry, perhaps best known for a role as one of the pirates in 2011’s “Pirates of the Carribean: On Stranger Tides” has died after being attacked by a shark while surfing near Oahu. He was 49.

RIP, Mr. Perry, with condolences to your fans, friends, family and loved ones.

398C760C-2541-48BA-9290-3C53CB0AE74B.jpeg

Reality TV star (Street Outlaws: No Prep Kings) Lizzy Musi has died after being diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer in April of last year. She was just 33.

RIP, Ms. Musi, with condolences to your family, friends, fans and loved ones.

Minnesota Vikings cornerback Khyree Jackson and two friends, Isaiah Hazel and Anthony Lytton, were killed in a car accident yesterday.

RIP to these gentlemen, with condolences to their families, friends and loved ones.

Benji Gregory, probably best known for playing Brian Tanner in “Alf”, died from heatstroke (along with his service dog) on June 13. He was 46.

RIP, Mr. Gregory, with condolences to your family, friends, fans and loved ones.

Monte Kiffin dies at the age of 84, his son Lane Kiffin is the Head Coach at Ole Miss.

R.I.P Monte Kiffin , there will be no other DC like you.

Richard Simmons, the “goofy clown” of fitness, has completed his last workout. He died this morning after just recently celebrating his 76th birthday. No cause of death has been noted.

RIP, Mr. Simmons, and thanks for expressing a positive message about trying to improve people’s health. Condolences to your family, friends, fans and loved ones.

Back
Top Bottom