• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Trump Assassination Attempt #2

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

So I ask .... The first attempt was a close call with implications of the deep state involvement.

Second attempt was not even allowed to happen really, are we still going to claim deep state ?

Too much unanswered "how did that happen" in the first attempt.

Man in bushes at a golf course, that knows an unscheduled player is going to play through that morning, when hardly no one else does ...

What really happened to JFK ?

OMG gotta love the conspiracy theories. i am surprised that JFK Jr. is not implicated in either conspiracy.

.....next thing you know some idiot will say that Hattian immigrants are eating your pets!!!!!!!! LMAO🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

oh wait didn't trump and vance say that?
The Daily Show Wow GIF by The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

Not sure if they are eating pets yet, but they are damn sure buying guns.
most of the Hattians are legal immigrants and not illegal.....so yes they should be able to buy guns.

and that word "yet" is very offensive to me. it is not even in their culture to eat dogs or cats. this trope is very racist and completely not true. it is designed to stoke fear and hate to the Hattian community there. they are there because the town accepted them because the town was losing people, and it needed jobs to be filled.

...and to add the word "yet" has a very racist undertone.

Nope not even.

Ever seen the movie Soylent Green ?

People will do what ever they have to according to the time.

In a past life I took care of the a/c units for a large grain elevator here on the island. The grain attracted many birds, pigeons mostly. The homeless would trap/catch them and eat them.

This was a well know fact around that area.

I am not dissin on them or being racists, it is the rules of life, gotta eat to survive.

Nope not even.

Ever seen the movie Soylent Green ?

People will do what ever they have to according to the time.

In a past life I took care of the a/c units for a large grain elevator here on the island. The grain attracted many birds, pigeons mostly. The homeless would trap/catch them and eat them.

This was a well know fact around that area.

I am not dissin on them or being racists, it is the rules of life, gotta eat to survive.
PLEASE!!!!!!!!
Wild birds are different. they are not pets. and you are talking about Haiti and the United States. two completely different places with different cultures. What the right is doing is saying they are eating pets......PETS!!!!!!!!!!! if they said that they are eating wild birds, that should still not cause for alarm. i mean this whole thing that trump is triple downing on is ridiculous. i mean they have had 33 bomb threats. schools and government buildings have shut down......just terrible what is going on there.....all because of one LYING SACK OF SHIT!!!!!

AND

there is a long history of people using this trope to bring fear of immigrants and yes it is a very racist one at that:
if that is the case, why not use it for people who are homeless? i do not hear anything that homeless people are eating dogs or cats. in fact, i see many homeless people with dogs....ALIVE!!!!!!so i do not buy your statement whatsoever. why do you have to bring it up with the Hattians? They are there legally and are contributing to the community. they have done nothing wrong.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom