• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

2022 NFL Football

Don't be sorry. As Charger fan, we are conditioned for this. Injuries and bad luck is what Charger football is all about.... lol
It does seem that you have more than your fair share of bad luck. It is the time of year when most all the teams are suffering from injuries. They are hard to escape at the intensity the game is played. The fortunate teams manage to keep their impact players on the field. The loss of Herbert would doom the chargers to the great abyss of the standings. I'm glad he's still hanging in there. They need better protection for him and limit his scrambles or he won't survive.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
sigh......typical chargers:saddroid::saddroid::saddroid:
I thought you played an excellent game. It was lucky that we scored with so little time, yet I was afraid we left too much time for your offense. My guess was the game was going into overtime and whoever won the toss would win the game. I feel very fortunate to escape your stadium with a W.

Upvote 0
Aaron is having one of those maybe I should have retired after last season sort of year. I am sorry he was injured. I'm surprised he hasn't missed playing time before now. Between his lack luster line and receivers and his less than agile mobility, it's amazing he's still playing.
I'm not a fanboy but I do respect him as a player.

I saw your W.. congrats.

Upvote 0
come on zona!!!!!!!! if they win, the Chargers will be in the 7th seed wildcard spot. if the pats win, the Chargers fall to 8th and out of the wild card spot.

that was a great by the Chargers. but i swear that on side kick almost gave me a heartache towards the end of the game. it would have been yet another typical charger loss if that happened......thank goodness it did not.

edit: well with kylar murray out now, and down 2 tds in the 4th quarter, i doubt the cards can comeback. but who knows crazy things can happen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
What was up with three NFL games on yesterday? Saturday, this time of year, is my day to watch college basketball. I was forced to be a recording maniac in order to watch the games I was interested in. It was late last night before I managed to work my way through them all.
college football is all but over and so it makes room for the NFL. if the NFL had it their way, football would be on 7-days a week. the NFL is a money maker so it makes more sense to air those games vs basketball.

Last edited:
Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
What was up with three NFL games on yesterday? Saturday, this time of year, is my day to watch college basketball. I was forced to be a recording maniac in order to watch the games I was interested in. It was late last night before I managed to work my way through them all.
The NFL Antitrust Exemption precludes Friday or Saturday games before December, or something like that.

Upvote 0
The Chiefs managed to punch their post season ticket today clinching their 7th straight AFC West title. They certainly didn't and haven't of late looked like a post season team. In overtime, due to a turnover, they managed to beat the one win Texans. A stumbling offense and zero defense definitely left me doubting their post season run.

The Steelers looked good today with their victory over the Panthers. Behind their backup quarterback, and better play calling, they moved the sticks regularly and enjoyed a 24-16 win. Their defense played well which helps keep them in most every game.

What the hell was New England thinking???? That sort of desperation play happens when you must score to tie or win. Simply taking a knee would have forced overtime. That seemed like the logical way to end regulation. I'm sorry but that was ugly. There is no way that play was called from the bench... or at least I seriously doubt it was.

Upvote 0
I like Mitch. I do think the Steelers' future lies with Pickett. Both are better than Mason Rudolph. I wish they would have stuck with Mitch while their rookie future watched and learned. It was not Steeler like to bring in the kid when they did but it was what the fans wanted. Mitch is too good to be warming the bench. I hope he gets a starter job somewhere next year.

Reactions: ocnbrze and AugieTN
Upvote 0
Too funny not to share...

9679b1ebcef971e54fe168c6b2805a9a_width-600-jpg.495605

You've got to love fans!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones