• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

2022 NFL Football

Well guess what... they played them most of the game for no reason at all. A wide out might have been nicked a bit but otherwise you escaped without major injuries. Lucky ducky. I understand keeping players in playing condition but it's flirting with disaster. I'm glad that what I viewed as bad coaching didn't come to haunt you. Good luck in the playoffs.

Reactions: AugieTN and ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Next week playoff picks

AFC
Bills & Dolphins Easy money, go with Bills
Bengals & Ravens Easy Money go with Bengals
Jaguars & Chargers Toss up Best guess Chargers

NFC
49ers & Seahawks Easy money go with 49ers
Vikings & Giants Tough pick Vikings by 1
Buccaneers & Cowboys Toss up Cowboys fell apart vs Washington Best guess Buccaneers

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The first half of that game was fun to watch. Everything went the niners way in the second and they looked to be the far better team.
I'm expecting a great game between the Chargers and the Jags. I think the Chargers are the better team but they are known for shooting themselves in the foot when everything is on the line. It should be a good watch... I sure don't anticipate a second half blowout.

Reactions: ocnbrze and AugieTN
Upvote 0
I'd like to see the Vikings and the Bills in the Super Bowl. Both teams are 0-4 in the Super Bowl, Nobody would want to be 0-5 in the Superbowl :eek:
I'm a huge Pat's fan, from the 80's when I was old enough to become a fan. That said, I'm all in for the Bills. I've had a soft spot for them since the Jum Kelley days. It's not normal for me to root for a division team, and I'd never root for the Dolphins or Jets without it being in in the Pat's benefit, but I don't hate the Bills like I do them.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones