• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Afrpfg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats over 9000!!!!!.:eek:
I bet Sparky performs the action in bullet time and the bullet goes back to his gun so he doesn't waste the ammo ...

Sparky fires a shot at the grunt attacking Cain it hits the grunt in the back of the head. Cain is showered with brains while sparky looks smug.

[Hide]not sure why you hid the quote...:p[/spoiler]

On the grunts you find 4 flaming clubs...if set on fire they cause an extra 10 points of damage on their next hit. Normal damage is 4-9 plus strength. They can be lit by any flame or a fire charge.

273 GC

No armor they had shield generators but those were fried beyond use.

4 pairs of levitation boots...tres thinks they look very familiar

8 potions (swirling purple liquid)

"8 potions of violet liquid is all they have ...and these clubs ...
Plus these Levitation boots things .."
"That was fun .I wonder where that submarine went :rofl:

"Knowing your skill at teleportation, it is probably somewhere extremely conspicious."

Checks the news on his phone.

"Considering you seem to know what I did to the submarine ,No wonder your rifle killed the grunt accurately :rofl: "

"Well, I did take a break in the middle of the action to do some grenade fishing. I didn't know you were such a fish hugger, jumping in front of the grenade like that. Anyways, after I got hit twice with one of these damn clubs..."
Picks up club and decides its a worthwhile addition to his weaponry... "I decided enough was enough, time to stop playing around. Which reminds me, Mimzy, do you mind collecting all the stunned fish?"

:rofl:

Mimzy looks over the side of the boat to see bits and pieces of fish floating about...as well as a chunk of tres...he thinks for a minute jumps in then shortly comes back to the boat empty handed with a sad look on his face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom