• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Afrpfg

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I agree ,these clubs are cool additions . I already healed you folks underwater . I feel drained out right now ...
"What are these potions I wonder ...? "

Yeahha, regarding dodging, since I am currently wearing swift boots, could we consider the +1 speed as a +1 to dodging level?

@Yeahha
To sell it off ...:rofl:
@Anti ...
Nope .....I bumbled up it seems just too x+1 to add it instead of 3(x+1) ..............

@Tres
Good luck with selling it...not many people can wear them...just struck me odd since you have no feet...

I want to do x+1 too! haha. Quick scan, it seems like AC13 did it once or twice too. :p No wonder you guys kick so much ass in the battles!

Yeahha was unaware .Now you cant do it ...(wait till the next PP handout ...)In any case Cain's sniper is quite powerful ....My swords are/were pretty useless against the goons and I blew all the charges in two moves....also ...I used the luck amulet so I dont to think of stats much ....

I say ,do away with the 3(x+1) rule for the x+1 and hand out less pp (not that you are any generous now..) .plus one for stronger enemies ...

@all
I trust you guys will follow the rules in the game...I don't want to need to double check your character growth...now I am thinking I may need to go back and double check to make sure there hasn't been abuse...

@allI trust you guys will follow the rules in the game...I don't want to need to double check your character growth...now I am thinking I may need to go back and double check to make sure there hasn't been abuse...

I never intentionally did any of that. I can say I am sometimes in a hurry and don't double check my math, so I may have made a mistake at some point.

I say ,do away with the 3(x+1) rule for the x+1 and hand out less pp (not that you are any generous now..) .plus one for stronger enemies ...

I set it up this way to have slower character growth, this is to prevent the game from becoming impossible for new players to join...given they don't clash with the party on purpose...:rolleyes:...The more superhuman the characters get the stronger and more risky the enemies have to get not to mention any weaknesses within certian types of characters will grow quickly and could lead to whoever is playing that character to feel as if they are being punished for my lack of creating equal classes, if it is a slow progression it is easier to fix this as it comes to show IMO.

I really don't think stronger enemies is the way to go as those Grunts you just killed had stats of 10s across the board and there were issues...

IMO, it seems like the ranged players have a harder time hitting things. I am not even sure how you figure out damage so I don't know how that feels balance wise. I would say if anything give the guns a +hit or something similar.

To hit is done the same regardless of what is being used, only variable is the stat it is based on...I think I need to find a way to balance out ranged damage since right now it is little to nothing and doesn't increase with attributes like melee...TBH a bullet should do the same amount of damage regardless of the skill of the shot...may change what seems logical to me (given I could be totally wrong and there is an argument for saying as the skill of the shooter raises they can hit more vital spots easier...) to help balance it out

Well, logically a bullet will do more damage when it hits someone in the head in comparison to hitting them in the hand. ;)

I still think they miss a lot more, is that just because they have low rolls all the time?

[Hide]yes it usually is low rolls and attribute distribution...naturally with a base stat of 15 you will hit more than a base stat of 11. Anti started after everyone else and I was basing 9to5's rolls on an outdated character sheet.[/spoiler]

@all
I wasn't trying to accuse anyone of raising stats higher than they should be on purpose...I should be more diligent in checking character upgrades

Yes, our rolling is abysmal. Also if I am not mistaken, magic gets to bypass some of the enemies armor, where ranged projectiles don't. If we have any more battles like this last one, I might start pushing for some enhanced ammo, or enchanted weapons, because the shooters are at a disadvantage. Although I am sure Yeahha will balance it out by putting us in a battle where magic is limited somehow somewhere in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom