• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone else planning on pre-ordering?

I've pre-ordered from eBuyer in the UK. Finger-crossed I get it on time.

Now to shop for a decent case for it.

No pre-order for me. Did that, been there with the Asus Prime......returned to Asus for full refund !

Will wait and see what issues this device has.....besides no sd card slot.........strike one !:banghead:

No pre-order for me. Did that, been there with the Asus Prime......returned to Asus for full refund !

Will wait and see what issues this device has.....besides no sd card slot.........strike one !:banghead:

What's was your issue?

I'm kind of wondering that myself. My only issue with the Prime was the quality of the screen. Aside from that, it was easily my favorite tablet. Ran slick, never had any issues.

Im going to wait until the KF 2 is released and then buy the best of the two

Unless you plan on rooting and installing CM10 on the KF2, there is already a winner, and it's the N7.

TauxiC is dead on here. If you put Jelly Bean on a KF it will be better than anything they do with the KF2. Updates straight from Google. I give KF credit for making the market credible, but the N7 is the big bear in this segment (7" tablets) now.

Back
Top Bottom