• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

vicshalls

Android Enthusiast
May 30, 2010
H-Town
I was just looking around on ATT this morning and the chat thing came up. I am wanting to upgrade on the next program so i was trying to figure out how to do all of it with a pre order. So the chat person was helping me through it. She sent me this link https://www.att.com/cellphones/motorola/moto-x2.html#fbid=fEYvYqQNBX5?sku=sku7380723 and you can pre order the att from there now. It is only 16g which i was not happy about, but if that is what you want you can do it now it seems. You actually have a few choices. Black resin, Bamboo, and Black leather. I thought that was kinda cool. Anyways, i will be going to the store today after work to see about doing a pre order from the moto maker so i can get the 32g. If anyone does that can you please come back and let me know how it went for you. I have a long day to go before i can get to my local ATT. Thanks!!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones