• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root B15 Update

yes it said no update avalible
then i aply zte update tools and they downgrade to b09

I guess ZTE is not keeping the update tool up to date. Once on B09, will the update tool update you to B11...and then to B13? I have never used the update tool since it is for windows only.

The answer to your question of whether or not you can flash the update on stock rom, stock recovery is yes. I know because that what i had to end up doing because the update would not appear for me after i flashed the stock rom, so i went into recovery and flashed the update myself.

The answer to your question of whether or not you can flash the update on stock rom, stock recovery is yes. I know because that what i had to end up doing because the update would not appear for me after i flashed the stock rom, so i went into recovery and flashed the update myself.

Did you use the 2nd rom I posted in this thread to get back to stock? If so did it have service?

if you stay in b09 rom and check for updates, does it update you to b11 or b13?

The updater script in the zip did a check to see if I was on b11 before installing. They might be having people update to b11 first and then b13 or they might have another zip floating around that updates b09s to b13

Has anyone successfully flashed the stock B11/stock recovery rom and then updated to B13? Several people have downloaded it...

Has anyone successfully flashed the stock B11/stock recovery rom and then updated to B13? Several people have downloaded it...

Well yeah I did lol. Got off tweaknation and did it a week ago. Think im the only rooted person who did that. Now i'll be testing my updater script with the patches so tonight I'll be heading back to b09 then b11 then test my script and if it works I'll drop a full update package Zip tomorrow.

Well yeah I did lol. Got off tweaknation and did it a week ago. Think im the only rooted person who did that. Now i'll be testing my updater script with the patches so tonight I'll be heading back to b09 then b11 then test my script and if it works I'll drop a full update package Zip tomorrow.

-Your ROM helped my phones battery a bunch and has been smooth with everything i do with it...the wifi tether doesnt even overheat my phone and i can actually charge my phone and tether at the same time lol..used to never be able to see a full 100% charge when tethering all night..thanks bro for the nice work.

hi super. i have a warp sequent and i am trying to go back to stock. i am getting errors now when i try to update to b13 or 15 or whatever it is. im cwm i get an status 7 installation aborted.

hi super. i have a warp sequent and i am trying to go back to stock. i am getting errors now when i try to update to b13 or 15 or whatever it is. im cwm i get an status 7 installation aborted.

If you want to go back to full stock, the easiest one to use is the new b13 unmodified. It will even replace cwm with stock recovery when you reboot if you let it. Sounds like you have a bad download if you are getting errors flashing in cwm.

http://androidforums.com/warp-sequent-all-things-root/808681-rom-stock-b13-unmodified.html

Back
Top Bottom