• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Beats Audio

I just installed Volume+ and it had Beats Emulation. I wonder if it's basically same thing as this file. In anycase, Volume+ does seem to work for most things, but I didn't try anything for incall volume yet. It mentions something about changing build prop. Is that going to in any way harm my phone running Admiral Beast Rom?

I just installed Volume+ and it had Beats Emulation. I wonder if it's basically same thing as this file. In anycase, Volume+ does seem to work for most things, but I didn't try anything for incall volume yet. It mentions something about changing build prop. Is that going to in any way harm my phone running Admiral Beast Rom?

If you start messing with the build prop and make an error could seriously mess up your phone:eek:
MysteryEmotion has this down(flashable file) tested it last night and works.
Sure he will be releasing it soon...just be patient...SWEET man SWEET is all I can say:D

That's fine, thanks again ( for when you get it up)

I have a question, I know you don't have the admire for multiple reasons. But will you be sticking around?

I'll stick around for a Lil bit. But over time I'll stay to disappear. Idk how long but evenly I'll be gone. That's what with me n Samsung epic

Yup I forgot again lol. Sorry guys. Just been real busy. Someone send me a pm at 3:30am est to remind me to upload the file.

lmao noone reminded mys

Actually I was reminded. But ran into a, problem last night on my way home. I got pulled over last night on my way home. My license came back suspended. Luckily the cop didn't arrest me but I needed to call n have someone pick me up n pick my car up. That person was my parents. So I stayed at they're house for the remainder of the night. They live a half hour away from me

Actually I was reminded. But ran into a, problem last night on my way home. I got pulled over last night on my way home. My license came back suspended. Luckily the cop didn't arrest me but I needed to call n have someone pick me up n pick my car up. That person was my parents. So I stayed at they're house for the remainder of the night. They live a half hour away from me

Ooph, that's brutal.

Ouch.

Back
Top Bottom