• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Beats Audio

how about this. i'll get the file from gbiggie or mystery and Ill upload it. Lol. (everybody's going crazy for this stuff) I have the most free time on my hands, mystery and biggie both have jobs and hobby's of there own and im quite sure families to tend to. Im currently unemployed and injured (im an mma fighter) so i have nothing but free time. once i receive the file i'll upload it

The worst part is I went to the registry today n they said my license had been suspended since the day I reinstated it back in October. They wanted me to pay n have it reinstated again no refuse 2 since I already paid.do now I have to see the hearing officer on Monday

that shit sucks dude

how about this. i'll get the file from gbiggie or mystery and Ill upload it. Lol. (everybody's going crazy for this stuff) I have the most free time on my hands, mystery and biggie both have jobs and hobby's of there own and im quite sure families to tend to. Im currently unemployed and injured (im an mma fighter) so i have nothing but free time. once i receive the file i'll upload it

Hey if mystery gives the :thumbup: I will link everyone up...up to him..it is his work:D

Haha nice. But umm yea try involving yourself into getting cm7 working with boraichi in order to lift everyone's hope for seeing cm9 -__- lolz. But some cm7 (if possible for the optimus s) would be nice.
Im gonna try to get involved with them, when they contact me. I have already completed a Huawei Ascend ICS rom, but got rid of it scince the Huawei ascend is no longer used.

Haha nice. But umm yea try involving yourself into getting cm7 working with boraichi in order to lift everyone's hope for seeing cm9 -__- lolz. But some cm7 (if possible for the optimus s) would be nice.

Unforgiven512's source code was all CM9 it just needs to be compiled.

Back
Top Bottom