• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Beats Audio

this does not work!!!!!

The link or the file? The file is the same one I used taken right off the sd card.. Either I didn't upload out right or I posted a bad link.. First time using 4 share so I'm not quite sure I set it up right.. Please let me know exactly what issue you're having and I will try to resolve it when I get back home to my laptop..

Upvote 0
beats audio is a joke, and anyone who works in the audio industry(i mean as a REAL engineer, not the lop that sells you headphones at best buy) will tell you the same thing..you want more bass and clarity? learn to use a band eq..
fyi, if this software mod doesnt work for you..you can also try these...
DERP

While I agree with you, the mod does improve clarity and overall sound. Like for instance, my notification noise is way louder than it ever was pre-installation.

Upvote 0
The link or the file? The file is the same one I used taken right off the sd card.. Either I didn't upload out right or I posted a bad link.. First time using 4 share so I'm not quite sure I set it up right.. Please let me know exactly what issue you're having and I will try to resolve it when I get back home to my laptop..

File is fine when i flash it it says abort and o . i have a lot of things for boosting sound i use power amp and volume + wich is the best one it also has a eq for speaker,headphone and blue tooth . it just boogles my mind i cant install it. i went to the xda page and tried every different file 4 of them and none of them work.

Upvote 0
I'll try reinstalling, but does volume+ do the same thing this beats audio thing is suppose to do? You also mentioned something about this file's update binary not for the admire; does this mean this won't work on our phone period? If it does, I've never used CWM and don't really know how to flash things onto my phone lol.

Upvote 0
If this isn't for the admire, anyone have access to a working version of admire or an equal/better app for it? The sound quality on my admire could use a boost. I think I just successfully got the admiral beast rom on my phone.

Use equalizer and tweak it alot and it should work. But when using the equalizer DONT use 15.0+ on the equalizer, or your ears might die. :)

Upvote 0
I'll try reinstalling, but does volume+ do the same thing this beats audio thing is suppose to do? You also mentioned something about this file's update binary not for the admire; does this mean this won't work on our phone period? If it does, I've never used CWM and don't really know how to flash things onto my phone lol.

When I get a minute I'll make it work for the admire.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones