• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Blue Marble BACKside theme

Updated for latest BS 04012012 build.

Made a small change to battery color.

To get the Blue Marble boot animation to work you have to delete Jerry April Fools animation here: /system/media/AprilFools.zip file.

Like brotherswing said, it depends if the framework-res.apk or systemui.apk have been modified.
Since I have a V, I do not think I'd make a theme for I phone I do not use.

I did not make an update for the latest BS ROM. Mainly cause it sounds like it's got some issues.
Waiting for the next build unless anyone really wants it.

Did you make any changes to framework-res.apk or systemui.apk? If not, standard BACKside themes should work fine. If you did make any changes, the themes would need to be redone to accommodate.
Not at all :D only thing changed were lib files, bin files, etc files, xbin files, basically everything to get it working with our phone, framework folder is not modified, neither is systemui.apk

Only 1 app is deleted...BACKside updater, I don't want people using it to update to a non ported version of the ROM....they would have issues because obviously it's not ported...

and nvm on posting it to our forum, I already made one myself with links to other themes, based off of the Root for OV guide Themes section.

Like brotherswing said, it depends if the framework-res.apk or systemui.apk have been modified.
Since I have a V, I do not think I'd make a theme for I phone I do not use.

I did not make an update for the latest BS ROM. Mainly cause it sounds like it's got some issues.
Waiting for the next build unless anyone really wants it.
OK, next one's out...
Looking forward to getting Blue Marble on it. It runs very nicely.

Sorry for the delay.
I did not get to cook the new one up before heading out on a kayaking / camping trip.

Good news Blue Marble theme updated.

Here's a very small sampling of the trip.
I'll be posting a video with pictures and video soon if anyone want to check it out.....

Kayaking trip video

Stayed at Merchant's Millpond, NC. Absolutely beautiful place.
Also went to the Great Dismal Swamp in VA.

This is at the Great Dismal Swamp. The kayaks are light and can be easily portaged from the feeder ditch to Lake Drummond, but we wanted to play and started to use the electric tram. Snapped this pic and then carried them over to the lake, especially since a boat pulled up that really needed to use the lift.
My kayak is the bright orange one.
DSC00566.jpg

DSC00588.jpg

DSC00519.jpg

DSC00496.jpg

DSC00475.jpg

DSC00340.jpg

DSC00503.jpg

And a panoramic
DSC00442.jpg

Please help!! The animation of the earth keeps getting stuck and repeating and I can't get past this... please help me....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:

EDIT: Never mind. Fixed, by installing the Green Machine Theme again. But the boot animation remains, and for some reason I really don't like it... o_O
Forgive my noobiness, how can I change it? :D

Please help!! The animation of the earth keeps getting stuck and repeating and I can't get past this... please help me....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:

EDIT: Never mind. Fixed, by installing the Green Machine Theme again. But the boot animation remains, and for some reason I really don't like it... o_O
Forgive my noobiness, how can I change it? :D
Go to settings/CyanogenMod settings/interface. Scroll down to the "Select Bootanimation" section.

This is a must have theme, along with Quicksilver and Roon. Three of my favorites and inspired me to try making my own. Thanks elgecko!

I'm not sure, as I've never looked into how to build it into an .apk

Also just got the Elite and no longer using the V.....

Would like to get this theme on the Elite.....

Back
Top Bottom