• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] Ctmod

I would like to see it but what would the base be for adding stock apps that arnt there and how will our phine handle the heat from oc and would we still have a wifi/bluetooth issue?it looks cool though itd be awsome if the oc works well

Okay so we will need to get Bloodawn a Warp of his own if we want to see this I personally think this would be a great addition to the warp :)

Basically ct was a stock based rom on a ported 2.3.6 base, I have modeled n00b after ct mod by trying to cut it down as much as possible and add the features he included... I think we are close to ct already although that rom was epic for the prevail and bloodawn is a legend so I am sure he could improve on where we are with the warp today... Now if we could get blood and koama over together maybe they could get us going on cm9...

I'm running ctmod nemesis on my prevail. But what's even funnier is I made the decision today to start a custom ROM project for my prevail because there really aren't that many over there

I'm running ctmod nemesis on my prevail. But what's even funnier is I made the decision today to start a custom ROM project for my prevail because there really aren't that many over there

They got quite a few actually and who would wanna run a custom rom when you got cm7/cm9, miui and joyOS? :D

Basically ct was a stock based rom on a ported 2.3.6 base, I have modeled n00b after ct mod by trying to cut it down as much as possible and add the features he included... I think we are close to ct already although that rom was epic for the prevail and bloodawn is a legend so I am sure he could improve on where we are with the warp today... Now if we could get blood and koama over together maybe they could get us going on cm9...

That's pretty much what I was doing with my ROM too, coming from the Prevail I missed it.

This is getting exciting!! I think i'll wait till noobv is finally finished now!!
You guys are great, lovin my warp now!

Okay so we will need to come up with at least 75 dollars I'll have bloodawn make a chip in account so we can get him a device :)

They got quite a few actually and who would wanna run a custom rom when you got cm7/cm9, miui and joyOS? :D

Oh I browsed real quick on them forums so I must of missed them all. I'll try looking again but I have the opportunity to dev for the prevail and learn about it. Why waste the opportunity? :)

Back
Top Bottom