• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] Is it possible to do this?

I had it backwards is what I meant. For instance if you say 1024 when battery is less than 90 with a priority of 100, and 768 when the battery is less than 80 with a priority of 90 then you won't get what you want. Say the battery is at 75. That meets both cases: it's less than 90 and less than 80. So the higher priority one takes precedent. So even though you are below 80 you get the below 90 setting. See?
 
I had it backwards is what I meant. For instance if you say 1024 when battery is less than 90 with a priority of 100, and 768 when the battery is less than 80 with a priority of 90 then you won't get what you want. Say the battery is at 75. That meets both cases: it's less than 90 and less than 80. So the higher priority one takes precedent. So even though you are below 80 you get the below 90 setting. See?

Yep!! :five: I see!! :D Really!! :thumbup:
 
Okay so any cpu setting above 1.4 kills my battery...in fact on battery I usually keep it set at 1024... it's there any way or app to auto set 1024 when running on battery and 1.6ghz when plugged in?

would have to be a script
 
I thought my battery life was getting worse but then I noticed that I have been running on Linear this entire week.
 
Back
Top Bottom