• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [RM]StarScream-V2.0.1 [Developer Resource]

What Color should be Developed First

• Red

Votes: 25 33.8%
  • Blue

Votes: 36 48.6%
  • Green

Votes: 13 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay everyone i need to know if your having root problems or not it.could be my phone screwing with me.when i need root the most

Ok, after retrying wifi is fine, oc kernel still froze the phone for me, hroarks kernel 7 no overclock made the freeze go away. Root is fine, no problem there

So I think the rom looks really nice you are definitely on the right track. Buggy yes,it froze up on me a couple of times and I had to pull the battery, I had set cpu at 1304, I think it said, I know it was in the 1300 range,so if it was because of that I don't know I know you said the oc was stable but... but keep it up I know when it's done it will be really nice.

I ran it at 1.7GHz for about 3 hours without a freeze just battery heating up so i dropped it to 1.3GHz but hey its only getting better :)

It's not letting me install TB from zip. (google play is ok) and if I restore an apk from TB the phone will freeze. After I hit the reset button and reboot I loose the app I restored, TB and google play.

update: Went into CWM>installed TB again>reset permissions>reboot.
this time I had TB installed

seems to be acting better. restored my keyboard and quick reboot without any problems

It's not letting me install TB from zip. (google play is ok) and if I restore an apk from TB the phone will freeze. After I hit the reset button and reboot I loose the app I restored, TB and google play.

Ill PM you a little surprise tomorrow just download tb from google play for now

Yeah, after your next flash. Do not update the binary in Superuser and just use SuperSU. It will update the binary through it and bypass Superuser. You will still have root and less problems. :thumbup:

Yeah im going to reflash tomorrow i officialy hate superuser haha

I will be bringing them back in the next update for now youll have to locate the system apk for it ill also be changing the camera and.the dialer :)

after 3 restarts the sd card showed up. Now I know why it was on sale :P
Something about restoring my apps from TB is acting funny. If I try "restore all missing apps" it locks up the phone. Gonna install them 1 at a time to see if its a problem with that batch command or just a problem with 1 app. This will take awhile so I'll update tomorrow lol

I turned my phone off about 30 min ago. Turned it on and been getting an forever lasting boot loop. I'm trying to be patient.

Back
Top Bottom