• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ROM] CTMod 3.80 (04/11/13)

This Rom also has a built in task killer, That work's well!!
And, upon bootup, I have 200Mbs of memory / 100% battery availiable!!
KILLER!!!

I am wondering if anyone can help me, not sure how to use voltage program....what configuration is best for multitasking GPS and calling without lockups and freezes. My phone must be un-froze at all times...for work. Thanks on advance.

Just flashed so far loving it very smooth i did use tb for a couple restores i know i shouldnt have but ill use trial and error bit awsome rom and had a laugh at chicken tit didnt know thats what ct was for
I may have missed it but what can i do to make the camera work it didnt evwn work after fresh install

Just flashed so far loving it very smooth i did use tb for a couple restores i know i shouldnt have but ill use trial and error bit awsome rom and had a laugh at chicken tit didnt know thats what ct was for
I may have missed it but what can i do to make the camera work it didnt evwn work after fresh install

Are you using the camera that comes with the rom? I've never had any problems with it not working.

Sorry for the double post but its for a bunp so someone can possibly do this. Can someone post a flashable zip with the camera and all proper system things its meeds to work so instead of the camera getting fc the other app might and i can remove it it has to be an app i installed from an apk on my sd

the color changing is normal yes, and I just downloaded/installed holo without a problem.

you didn't restore anything after flashing the rom did you? I forgot to mention not to restore any data/apps from any other roms or it breaks shit.

Thank you for your help good sir!!!!

3 different downloads and 3 full wipe installs still no luck on the camera and having trouble reading pms on tapatalk this rom just doesnt seem to agree with my phone

Use ICS Camera Free It Woks Perfect....

My Question????? Why I Cant Download Instagram From The Market, It Say Not Compatible With My Warp???

hi there, I've been a Prevail and CTMod fan for a long time, now, a good friend of mine is offering me to have his warp for free, will it worth the switch?

Having a prob sending pics through gmail also, but it's prolly the app, not the rom.
Intermittent, sometimes sends, sometimes doesn't

OK question, got my free warp phone from my friend, but it's rooted.
Which way is the best to activate the phone to my account? or how do i go back to stock?

OK question, got my free warp phone from my friend, but it's rooted.
Which way is the best to activate the phone to my account? or how do i go back to stock?

Best way to activate it is by calling boost and giving them the info from your phone. The MEID number. Be sure not to call from the warp.

If you want to go back to stock rooted or non I can post you a link in a minute. Are you currently running a ROM? CTMOD as you already know doesn't have the hidden menus. So you will have to flash back to stock before getting your phone activated.

Lets make another thread as to not clog up bloods.

Best way to activate it is by calling boost and giving them the info from your phone. The MEID number. Be sure not to call from the warp.

If you want to go back to stock rooted or non I can post you a link in a minute. Are you currently running a ROM? CTMOD as you already know doesn't have the hidden menus. So you will have to flash back to stock before getting your phone activated.

Lets make another thread as to not clog up bloods.

OK Kool, thanks again for your help!!!

Is the shinjitsu rom.

Has anyone been able to update Google Play to 3.9.16. Im currently running 3.5.15. I have tried all the usual ways, clear cache fix permissions ect. Same thing with Talk.apk.

Love this Rom

Back
Top Bottom