• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ROM] Warp OEM 2.70

I totally agree with lilbit for the response times..they are defo better then most others in my exp.

two questions

one directed at lilbit...what is TB and how can I get it because I only like Dolphin browser cross platform and specific others and would like to know how to change out the defaults...

and two

I miss the old toggles as well since when I see something on the upper left (new toggle setup) I assume its something new and not just something I enabled by default.

sorry bout the long post and being verbose

No problem, feedback is always good! So far as #2, I've already started looking into porting the traditional toggle system to B10G. This isn't gonna be pretty lol

Stay tuned...

No problem, feedback is always good! So far as #2, I've already started looking into porting the traditional toggle system to B10G. This isn't gonna be pretty lol

Stay tuned...

Yep having some toggles on the drop down would be very nice to have...;)

I totally agree with lilbit for the response times..they are defo better then most others in my exp.
two questions
one directed at lilbit...what is TB and how can I get it because I only like Dolphin browser cross platform and specific others and would like to know how to change out the defaults.

TB is Titanium Backup:) It's an app in the play store, I had to use it to remove some apps I would never use:p You dont need to remove the Angel browser, just download dolphin and use it instead. Be carefull removing system apps;) Some of them need to be their:)

I prefer speed over [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]smoothness but there is another side effect or this is just about graphics, fix anything else?
I did not see any graphic problem.
[/FONT]

I prefer speed over smoothness but there is another side effect or this is just about graphics, fix anything else?
I did not see any graphic problem.

Nope, purely a graphical thing. :) It's not constant, but particularly affects overlays and transparencies, like the power menu.

What s all this "BUMP" stuff?

"Bump" is when you post to a thread just to make it climb to the top of the list. In this case, I edited my OP (original post) to show the new downloads, but this won't advance its position in the list or re-highlight it for those who have already read it. "Force-posting" fixes this, so that folks can find the new info :)

"Bump" is when you post to a thread just to make it climb to the top of the list. In this case, I edited my OP (original post) to show the new downloads, but this won't advance its position in the list or re-highlight it for those who have already read it. "Force-posting" fixes this, so that folks can find the new info :)
sorry. I didn't know

Is everyone experiencing amazing battery life with this rom or is it just me?

My wife uses this phone at work and before this rom she would come home with about 40% battery left. Sometimes less.

Now she comes home with around 80% battery left.

I know that alot of things can affect battery life... but she isn't doing anything special to preserve the battery. It's just better.

Good job Merc!!!

Is everyone experiencing amazing battery life with this rom or is it just me?

My wife uses this phone at work and before this rom she would come home with about 40% battery left. Sometimes less.

Now she comes home with around 80% battery left.

I know that alot of things can affect battery life... but she isn't doing anything special to preserve the battery. It's just better.

Good job Merc!!!

Thanks! :D

That's PowerNap at work :)

I made a 35 miles trip yesterday using Copilot GPS. Several call were entering while driving and my warp returned to Copilot without any problem. I must to say this is the only rom that passed that kind of stress test. All the other roms would restart the phone.

Thanks

Hey Merc, having a issue with if Im connected to a wireless network and then I go out of that wireless network I have to unenable for it to pickup data again, it doesn't do it say if I have a wireless network saved and come back into range, but if I go out of range I have to turn wireless off and then I have data, any ideas.....

Hey Merc, having a issue with if Im connected to a wireless network and then I go out of that wireless network I have to unenable for it to pickup data again, it doesn't do it say if I have a wireless network saved and come back into range, but if I go out of range I have to turn wireless off and then I have data, any ideas.....

I was having issue also...because of loading and testing so many different roms...I had to not only delete the caches...but also manually delete the system not just over write it then flash ...it took alot longer time to boot and config but it is more stable and NO PROBLEMS except a little slow with screen coming on sometimes... Brick solid..

Don't forget the stabilizer zip!!

Thanks Merc!!

I was having issue also...because of loading and testing so many different roms...I had to not only delete the caches...but also manually delete the system not just over write it then flash ...it took alot longer time to boot and config but it is more stable and NO PROBLEMS except a little slow with screen coming on sometimes... Brick solid..

Thanks Merc!!

Mine was done with a fresh install and sd so thats doesnt seem to be the problem....

Hmm... not sure there. I haven't been able to reproduce it on my main device. Haven't checked the dev unit yet. Maybe my testers will be able to shed some light on this one. Any thoughts, guys?

Thanks Merc!!

No problem, glad you like it! The screen-on lag sometimes happens when running many apps. A side effect of PowerNap :/ And by "stabilizer zip," are you referring to the screen-smoothness add-on?

Hmm... not sure there. I haven't been able to reproduce it on my main device. Haven't checked the dev unit yet. Maybe my testers will be able to shed some light on this one. Any thoughts, guys?

I know its really strange and its happens on all the wireless I connect to, I do remeber that I had this problem with your earlier versions and I thought we had a fix for it, I even looked back thru our old messeges and couldnt find anything:confused:

Back
Top Bottom