• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ROM] Warp OEM 2.70

Well just wanted to let you guys no I got the wifi issue fixed, seemed it didn't like my works wifi certs, had the guys in networking look at it and they fixed the certs to work on it and its working great now, they were actually very impressed with your rom Merc.........:thumb:

I have been running this rom for about 3 weeks, and I rooted and flashed the wifes phone a couple days ago. Last night while typing up a text to her, I received an incoming phone call...my screen went black..and it was like my phone shut down...my text to my wife was sent as a phone call...she was in process of texting her daughter...her phone screen went black...and her text went as a phone call to her daughter...which is on another carrier...the only way out of this was to remove the battery...on both our phones....any ideas?:confused::confused:

Unfortunately no... I only had that happen (and even then it wasn't as bad as you describe) once right after I bought the phone on the stock software, and I concluded it was only due to the battery cutting out or something when the call came in because I pulled the battery and it came back up with an empty battery meter.

Anyone else having this issue?

Hey Merc, I was curious if you were going to put a toggle drop down bar in the new release, that would be way cool............:dontknow::smokin::flute::tomato:

Not in this release, but I'm definitely putting this feature in. I'm currently trying to reverse engineer some other ROMs with this feature since I can't find much in the way of adequate tutorials.

I like the ROM. Things that I noticed that the videos are being recorded as .3gp, all my other videos that I have taken are in .mp4. Is one format better than the other?

The main difference is that MP4 is more widely recognized format, meaning you won't have a huge problem if you want to play your newly recorded video back on your PC or burn it to a DVD, etc. Just about everything can play an MP4, not so much with a 3GP, although there is conversion software to tackle this, such as Xilisoft's awesome Video Converter Ultimate.

If its possible can you give us the choice of the color in the notification center. The grey we have does not let me read the head news from the Score center app. Edit: Please also improve in call audio it was very low I can barely hear it.

You mean the text color in the background of the drop-down menu? I can't give you a selector within the ROM, but I could change it universally. I've been playing with some new UI designs anyway.

Well just wanted to let you guys no I got the wifi issue fixed, seemed it didn't like my works wifi certs, had the guys in networking look at it and they fixed the certs to work on it and its working great now, they were actually very impressed with your rom Merc.........:thumb:

Good to hear it's working well now!

...and they liked my ROM?? =O

Sweet :cool:

I concluded it was only due to the battery cutting out or something when the call came in because I pulled the battery and it came back up with an empty battery meter.

Anyone else having this issue?

I did not mention that we are both using the extended life batteries...and we get close to 2 days on them with this rom.

Yes the color also do you know if the in call volume is supposed to be low because yesterday was nearly impossible to hear?

Well, it's official... WOEM is formally released! In addition to removing the release candidate status from the current version, I also made a new minor update version (WOEM 2.01) including updated apps and hosts file :)

Well, it's official... WOEM is formally released! In addition to removing the release candidate status from the current version, I also made a new minor update version (WOEM 2.01) including updated apps and hosts file :)

Awesome!!! I believe I will download and flash this puppy!! Again:D I was just testing out a beta of CM10 anyway.

For the most part it has be a nice from. But I am having an issue with my data. I think it my firmware out of date. Can you give me a hand? A web sight or something. Will be more then happy to donate to your work, if the the problem is solved thanks

Not sure if you fixed this or not. What I did was used another phone to down load any from. Place: SD back in my phone. Ran bootloader installed such first then the from zip. Work sometimes it takes a few attempts, to get it right. I've bricked more then five time also if that doesn't work us the warp drive you used root with. I can walk you through it. Phone is laggy right now or I would write the steps

Updating to newest version now... Merc, what's the possibility of adding power nap to the settings menu to set min sleep speed? I'm going to mod the file and see if it cures the lag at wake... but man that sure would be slick... ;) will let you know if the new version and mod fix my last 2 issues we discussed... Great job! This has been my DD since we started beta testing! Thanks again for all your hard work!

Not sure if you fixed this or not. What I did was used another phone to down load any from. Place: SD back in my phone. Ran bootloader installed such first then the from zip. Work sometimes it takes a few attempts, to get it right. I've bricked more then five time also if that doesn't work us the warp drive you used root with. I can walk you through it. Phone is laggy right now or I would write the steps

Be sure to follow installation steps in the OP. Create nandroid backup, factory reset, wipe cache, wipe dalvik. Flash rom. Reboot.

If I flash 2.01 will it delete my apps or is it like an update flash like what was done on n00b rom
My installer doesn't delete anything in /data by default, so you should be good. If you have a full working installation of WOEM 2.00 RC1, you should be able to flash this over top of it with no problems. But - as always - you should do a backup first as a contingency.

Back
Top Bottom