• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ROM] Warp OEM 2.70

screenshot-1365449552807_zps07a75df5.png
[/IMG]

My cell signal is significantly weaker with this rom than NOOB, to the point of unacceptability. Any ideas why or is that just a quirk of the rom?

I'm having a small problem with the rom that i'm hoping someone can help me out with. i installed it on a family members phone a few days ago, and everything went smooth like it should. well suddenly, i've been informed that he no longer has any connection to the internet what-so-ever. after troubleshooting as best i could(over the phone no less) the only thing i have to go on is in "about phone" under "mobile network state", it says NONE. I had him wipe both caches, and fix permissions, even tried all the ZTE updates, all to no avail. Is there any possible way to get the network connection back without having to factory reset and reinstalling the Rom?? Any input would really be appreciated, and sorry for taking up half a wall with my rambling...lol

I'm having a small problem with the rom that i'm hoping someone can help me out with. i installed it on a family members phone a few days ago, and everything went smooth like it should. well suddenly, i've been informed that he no longer has any connection to the internet what-so-ever. after troubleshooting as best i could(over the phone no less) the only thing i have to go on is in "about phone" under "mobile network state", it says NONE. I had him wipe both caches, and fix permissions, even tried all the ZTE updates, all to no avail. Is there any possible way to get the network connection back without having to factory reset and reinstalling the Rom?? Any input would really be appreciated, and sorry for taking up half a wall with my rambling...lol

Wow, no I don't know what could be causing that... I could understand if it said "disconnected" or something, but I've never seen "none" there.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Even with data turned off, airplane mode, etc, Should still say Boost Mobile.

The only way I know of when it wont is when you don't pay the bill. Then Boost turns off the data themselves.

This is exactly what threw me too.I know the only time that I see "disconnected" is when your in WiFi mode. Service and everything else on his phone is working. Bill paid, I'm stumped....

Back
Top Bottom