• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ROM] Warp OEM 2.70

md5sum wont match
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]MD5: 501c25f27bd52747311529b3098431f2[/FONT]
ff6623610aef72e3db7c3a6860d9c297
downloaded it four times.

Typical... it sucks having to keep jumping apps because the developers keep bloating perfectly good software. I guess the old adage holds true: If it's not broke, fix it until it is.

Adfree was/is another one. Updated to death. :mad: History Eraser Pro/ same deal. :mad:

the noob Rom had a great theme although I had issues with the status Turing white and completely illegible. I'm currently using the Shinjitstu rom and I got to say I've like the hi the best on that on (especially the notification quick panel) but I wish I could figure out how to add the battery % and tweak some of the darker readability and our color the settings menu.

the noob Rom had a great theme although I had issues with the status Turing white and completely illegible. I'm currently using the Shinjitstu rom and I got to say I've like the hi the best on that on (especially the notification quick panel) but I wish I could figure out how to add the battery % and tweak some of the darker readability and our color the settings menu.

I found out later on that Shinjuitsu Rom had that dark readability issue because of some images in framework-res.apk that didn't match what they were supposed to actually look like or do. For example, the images named popup_middle_light.png and popup_middle_dark.png or whatever were the same dark color. Its just a matter of fixing it with ninjamorph :) and the battery mod that you're looking for is here: [HOW-TO] 1% Battery Mod With Circle Battery & Others - Galaxy Note 2 Guides/Tutorials - TeamUSCellular

Hope this helps :D

Hopefully Instagram gets fixed next update. Either way I'm not switching roms.

I still haven't been able to duplicate this issue... Instagram works fine on my phone. Have you yet tried the "clean install" procedure mentioned earlier in the thread?

If I can figure out what's causing it, I'll gladly roll the fix into 2.10 :)

And soon I'll be porting some of those n00b themes to Warp OEM! And you're referring to the battery percentage on the lock screen?

Has anyone had their phone randomly reboot out of nowhere? It happened to my wifes and my phone. I have experienced it about 3-4 time.

Only happened it when wifi is on and driving using a gps app, same thing with Warp OEM, noob and ctmod. I can use wifi without any problem if not driving.

Back
Top Bottom