• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ROM] Warp OEM 2.70

The links lead to dropbox but says "nothing here" I really want to try this rom!

Yeah... sorry about that :eek:

I had a little Dropbox issue and it got kinda cramped lol

In the mean time, here is a temporary link to all the downloads from the OP.

Sorry!

Reactions: LilBit and zach_w
Upvote 0
I love the rom but I'm having problems when making and receiving calls my mic don't work but if its on speaker phone the mic works on 2.0 and 2.01

Try a clean install. There aren't any mic issues with this rom. The only time I saw this issue was with the JB beta. Never with WOEM. Be sure to follow the install instructions in the OP exactly.

Upvote 0
I love the rom but I'm having problems when making and receiving calls my mic don't work but if its on speaker phone the mic works on 2.0 and 2.01

Hello, and welcome to AF! :D
I'll have to go with Rick on this one. Try a clean install; that's the best way to install this ROM. I can't test this one personally because my Warp's earpiece is just about shot, so I have to resort to using a headset to make calls anyway :(

But I hope the advice helps! :)

Reactions: LilBit
Upvote 0
Right now I'm using Maxthon browser and I like it better than Dolphin and Angel. It has very cool features and it is relatively light weight I suggest you try it.

I agree, Maxthon is very good, still like Dolphin mini better tho for my I use it for......;)

I agree, I did like Maxthon during my little round of testing, but I simply couldn't justify putting it in at 5.67 MB when One did almost as good a job (in my opinion) and is over a full meg smaller.

I have an idea! Maybe we should put this to a vote :)

Edit: Let the voting begin :D

Upvote 0
Update time! I know it's been a while. Sorry!! :O But it's worth it.

Three cheers for jimsmith80! Thanks to him, WiFi tethering now works in Warp OEM!

:party:

There's also the usual updated apps (including Play Store 4.027!) and ad-blocking definitions too, along with a newly modified PowerNap (v2, available in the download section in the OP) script which doubles the low speed held during sleep to 245MHz to reduce on-wake lag. The only thing that didn't make it in is the new UI... figured I wouldn't make you guys wait that long. This edition still has One Browser, but I figured I'd give it another chance since they recently revamped almost everything about it. If you guys still hate it (lol) I'll swap it out later on for the poll winner, Boat.

Download link is in the OP. Have fun!
And as always, let me know if you have any issues!

Upvote 0
Update time! I know it's been a while. Sorry!! :O But it's worth it.

Three cheers for jimsmith80! Thanks to him, WiFi tethering now works in Warp OEM!

:party:

There's also the usual updated apps (including Play Store 4.027!) and ad-blocking definitions too, along with a newly modified PowerNap (v2, available in the download section in the OP) script which doubles the low speed held during sleep to 245MHz to reduce on-wake lag. The only thing that didn't make it in is the new UI... figured I wouldn't make you guys wait that long. This edition still has One Browser, but I figured I'd give it another chance since they recently revamped almost everything about it. If you guys still hate it (lol) I'll swap it out later on for the poll winner, Boat.

Download link is in the OP. Have fun!
And as always, let me know if you have any issues!

It was the least I could do with all the he'll you, and all of AF provided with DroidSmith.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones