• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ROM] Warp OEM 2.70

Okay... I know I've accomplished like ZIP on my ROM lately... but I haven't forgotten about you guys. Version 2.5 will be next, with the traditional toggles and swipe-to-clear as well. These two have been in the works for a while, but between working 14 hour days lately and having to replace my car, I've had no time to allocate to dev work. Here's hoping I can change that in the near future :o

Im sad :( i attemptedto install the Rom and CWM says verification failure and cancels install, any suggestions? Im lost and confused ,i did all steps as stated

While attempting to install this Rom i get a signature verification failed message, then the installation aborts, idk what to do, any suggestions? please help

No worries merc, your Rom is by far, way ahead of its time. And Its just keeps getting better. Take all the time you need in handling priorities that get you work and feeds the family. Hope your downs will be ups soon. Take care:-)

While attempting to install this Rom i get a signature verification failed message, then the installation aborts, idk what to do, any suggestions? please help

When you flash the rom are you checking the sig verification box? :confused:
You dont need to do that, Just choose install zip from sd card, scroll to the rom, choose that and choose install now. Reboot and your done. If it keeps failing then re-download the rom fresh and try again. But do not check the signature verification when flashing it will abort every time.

When you flash the rom are you checking the sig verification box? :confused:
You dont need to do that, Just choose install zip from sd card, scroll to the rom, choose that and choose install now. Reboot and your done. If it keeps failing then re-download the rom fresh and try again. But do not check the signature verification when flashing it will abort every time.

Hey LilBit, thank you for your reply, CWM doesn't give me the option to check the sig verification box. When i boot in CWM i i go strictly to install zip from sd card, it opens the package fine, then for some reason it states E: verification failure then aborts, maybe i need to download the rom again as u stated, i hope that's the problem, thank you LilBit, i hope this fixes it, thankfully i backed up my phone with TB just in case this were to happen

Im sad :( i attemptedto install the Rom and CWM says verification failure and cancels install, any suggestions? Im lost and confused ,i did all steps as stated

In CWM, go to install zip from sdcard then select toggle signature verification and you should see a message saying "Signature Check: Disabled" telling you that the feature is off. Now you can install a custom unsigned ROM with no problems.

No worries merc, your Rom is by far, way ahead of its time. And Its just keeps getting better. Take all the time you need in handling priorities that get you work and feeds the family. Hope your downs will be ups soon. Take care:-)

I just gotta say... what an awesome first post.

Thank you :)

In CWM, go to install zip from sdcard then select toggle signature verification and you should see a message saying "Signature Check: Disabled" telling you that the feature is off. Now you can install a custom unsigned ROM with no problems.

is there something i'm doing wrong because for some reason CWM doesn't give me that option

is there something i'm doing wrong because for some reason CWM doesn't give me that option

I'm not sure... it should be an option on the list after you select the install from zip option. I just used the volume rocker to navigate down to it and hit the Home key to activate it.

ok same result :( maybe its the CWM version i have, here's the thread i used to root my phone http://androidforums.com/boost-mobi...490927-root-recovery-ultimate-warp-drive.html

when i go into CWM here's the options that it gives me:

reboot system now
apply update from sdcard
wipe data/factory reset
wipe cache partition

no option to disable signature check
i can only use up and down buttons (volume) and camera button

Flash the Easy Root version by Mr. Bobo. That's the version I have, and I can confirm it does have the option.

OMG I feel so dumb, I figured it out, CWM is not on my phone, its stock recovery, my phone is rooted but there is no CWM, it was deleted some type of way, i reinstalled it and now everything is smooth sailing from here, i'm so sorry if i have confused u guys, thank you sooooo much for your help and patience with me, thank you mercury0x000d for your Excellent Rom!!!!!! and thank you to LilBit for your advice as well, i'm sooooooooo HAPPY (Will Ferrell Voice) lol

I figured it out, CWM is not on my phone, its stock recovery, my phone is rooted but there is no CWM, it was deleted some type of way, i reinstalled it and now everything is smooth sailing from here, i'm so sorry if i have confused u guys, thank you sooooo much for your help and patience with me, thank you mercury0x000d for your Excellent Rom!!!!!! and thank you to LilBit for your advice as well, i'm sooooooooo HAPPY (Will Ferrell Voice) lol

You know, I was thinking, wow, that CWM sounds like it's not far from stock! lol

Well, problem solved. And no worries! That's what we're here for! :)

OMG I feel so dumb, I figured it out, CWM is not on my phone, its stock recovery, my phone is rooted but there is no CWM, it was deleted some type of way, i reinstalled it and now everything is smooth sailing from here, i'm so sorry if i have confused u guys, thank you sooooo much for your help and patience with me, thank you mercury0x000d for your Excellent Rom!!!!!! and thank you to LilBit for your advice as well, i'm sooooooooo HAPPY (Will Ferrell Voice) lol

You know, I was thinking, wow, that CQM sounds like it's not far from stock! lol

Well, problem solved. And no worries! That's what we're here for! :)

YAY!!!!:D

Hey, guys I got an idea. Since everyone likes different apps for their music player, browser, etc., wouldn't it be better (in the interest of shrinking the ROM and minimizing now-I-have-to-remove-the-included-system-apps-I'll-never-use syndrome) to make the ROM without these things? No browser, no music player and the user loads their own. I don't think it's wise to remove all the apps, because there are several that are pretty well universally accepted for most of us (e.g. QuickPic, MXPlayer, etc.) so those could maybe stay. I don't know, this was just a thought. So how does this sit with you guys? Let me know :)

Hey, guys I got an idea. Since everyone likes different apps for their music player, browser, etc., wouldn't it be better (in the interest of shrinking the ROM and minimizing now-I-have-to-remove-the-included-system-apps-I'll-never-use syndrome) to make the ROM without these things? No browser, no music player and the user loads their own. I don't think it's wise to remove all the apps, because there are several that are pretty well universally accepted for most of us (e.g. QuickPic, MXPlayer, etc.) so those could maybe stay. I don't know, this was just a thought. So how does this sit with you guys? Let me know :)

Me Likes It:D

my background wallpaper (Blue circuit board) stopped showing up, where can i find another one?

is their another application to use to place wallpaper as is without cropping?

ok thanx LillBit, i noticed that the Rom doesnt come with a music player, i backed my old one up with TB but it wont restore, do u know of any good music players out there?

Back
Top Bottom